Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34161 times)

Offline ausrhino

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Dalby
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 04:07:32 PM »
On a separate note I have to say as a newbie it took me so long to find all the sections on the forum.  I honestly posted in a section once then it took me ages to find it again next time I logged in.  there are so many sub forums, I started to try and count them once and I think I lost count after 30.  There were subforum inside subsections inside subsections.

Can't help but agree with this.  This site is unwordly with the amount of forums headers and sub forums it contains.  From a design perspective - this needs to be addressed.   I consider it to vast - it might be ok if you grew with it - but for a new comer - its too much to work out where everything is - and to find something again.  I mainly stick to the UNREAD section of the forum and tend to drift through the current updated topics that interest me.

I like the site - visit it almost daily - and it has been invaluable for me in entering this hobby.  Don't see an endemic problems on the site.  Not really sure why the site is at a crossroads????