Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34341 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #30 on: May 06, 2013, 11:40:32 AM »
Its not a question of "old school" and "new school".. its all pinball to me. I LIKE the fact that Stern picked up Wade and Dirty Donnys METALLICA and ran with it.. the shift to non photoshopped artwork is such a huge step in the right direction. Im not big on the band ( wish theyd done this with Rolling Stones).. but the pin?? Will be a cracker for sure and a huge seller.. im all for it!
Recently played Cow Corners XMen.. great game to play.. finish isnt what id like but game play is a blast.. so its not old Vs new.
Im all for well constructed opinions.. im all for the Mods ( we are the Mods..We are the mods!!).. its how the entity known as pinball progresses, but when i log onto a thread that i was following to find its been continually compared to how great another company would do it.. or how great this manufacturer is with jaded truths.. then the back up arguments.. the notifications of emails sent.. followed by the replies ( this is OK as it is actually SOMETHING).

Also...Its a pinball forum... PINBALL.. not a place to forgive the dead for past transgressions..

..This isnt facebook or Twitter.. i cant keep logging in here to fill my life with petty updates and trivia.. thats something i try to keep out of my life - ive no time for it.
In the past, ive made the mistake of trying to steer the forum back on track to "real" and factual posts which has led to a few online heated debates. In the interests of the forum ive have ceased doing this by steering clear.. noone wants to read it, but if im to be active, then i cant sit back and allow fantasy and propaganda to fill this forum..