Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34442 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2013, 10:10:27 PM »
You ask for feedback, but say you only want certain types of feedback.
Whats the point if people are muzzled. It seems like a complete waste of time to me. Still confused as to what you are asking for, as others have alluded to ?

I think you should be interested in what people think about the moderation, or un-necessary moderation. That also affects the future of the site.
I mean, you dont want to be surrounded by YES MEN do you ? Nothing grows without honest, unmuzzled feedback.
I suggested months ago via PM, to send out a anonymous feedback email for people to send back in anonymously if u really wanted the truth.
I just don't think you can ask for feedback, then tell people what feedback they are allowed, or not allowed to post/send in. Does that make sense ?

The stats page shows we have more members joining every month than ever, 50, 70, 90 members joining each month. The site should be focusing on the new members, not a handful who have left...just saying.

http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?action=stats

The forum will be fine, as long as the basic changes are made, that everyone has already asked for/if any.
We all love this site. Hopefully the focus is on the future and not the past.
Then its all FUN. I am sure every member will work towards that.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !