Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34409 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #60 on: May 08, 2013, 11:25:47 PM »
thanks for the +1 cavey but I am the moderator for the mods section already but in all honesty that has been run fairly smoothly due to the it being a more factual section rather than the emotions that exist more in the general discussion section.

Don't know if that was a dig at me Replay, but as for the copy and paste, yes guilty for doing it but hey apart from resto's and opinions we all have repeated something we have heard, read or seen. I just like to keep it in context and quote it, and not strip and reword as if it was my creation - so just keeping it honest to the originator, I just don't read many threads apart from a handful of late - metallica, spooky, predator, creature hologram options and then just play more pinball. I remember 2 years ago when I got my first pin and I got on the forum and said look at these guys on the forum 24/7 and not playing pinball and I thought they were crazy. I became one of them so now I want to get back to the fun side of things and treat the forum as more of a relaxing read at smoko, a great resource for fixups and also see if I can assist helping someone else.

In addition to Cavey's suggestion and my place in life at the moment, I want to spend more time with my growing family, start a bit of a dream project and have a possible on the side business venture that will incorporate pinball into part (which I will share in good time) of it so something has to give and that will be time spent here unfortunately, will still pop in for a read and post but limit to a quick 1/4 to 1/2 hour most days with far less copy and paste - insert "thank god" here for some.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2013, 11:31:53 PM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts