Author Topic: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball  (Read 34446 times)

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
Re: The Future Direction of Aussie Pinball
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2013, 11:19:35 PM »
I was one to say if you don't like a topic don't read it, but also mentioned that there is too much nasty stuff too. The problem is I may like a topic in the beginning and really would like to see how it progresses but then find it turns into a slinging match between certain people. What I want I for those people to ignore each other and save me (and maybe others) the pain of having to bypass this stuff. Notice I'm not talking for others but sometimes self censorship doesn't work and I find myself frustrated getting shitty of the in fighting.

I truly believe the tech threads have come to a grinding halt. I seem to recall look in daily for a week or so and finding the same tech problem at the top with no new replies. Now I know this is not pinball. You can't own pinball and not have problems and I know we are all not experts (and now I'm talking for others  %.%). This also tells me that many of the  guys who used to give me great advise have gone. This is not healthy  *.*

Lets hope we can recover before its too late. If I'm wrong the worst that can happen is nothing  ^^^
Still loving my Metallica Premium