Author Topic: Monster Bash in the house!  (Read 3025 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: Monster Bash in the house!
« Reply #15 on: May 26, 2013, 08:52:05 AM »
Looks great. I wonder what the cycle of machines on the forum is? How often do leave one State, do a few change overs, and end up near their original home?

Yes it's to bad they don't all come with service log books. I imagine it would be very interesting reading back over your machines former life in arcade/s or pub somewhere. Something tells me that if they did have service books that not many would still have them though and those that did would be missing some detail. Still be cool though.

Offline pinball god

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2013, 10:07:44 AM »
Looks great. I wonder what the cycle of machines on the forum is? How often do leave one State, do a few change overs, and end up near their original home?

Yes it's to bad they don't all come with service log books. I imagine it would be very interesting reading back over your machines former life in arcade/s or pub somewhere. Something tells me that if they did have service books that not many would still have them though and those that did would be missing some detail. Still be cool though.
If they did have log books i'd bet they'd be in mint condition going by how little some operators did to maint their games
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline muchostyle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cheltenham, VIC
« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2013, 10:51:27 AM »
Veeeeeerrrrry jealous!  I'd love one of those, but the budget just won't stretch right now!

Offline skywalker

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • melbourne
« Reply #18 on: June 10, 2013, 07:39:37 PM »
Nice 1  ^^^ what a Beauty.

that’s on my must have List for sure ()