Author Topic: Joker Poker Sold  (Read 315 times)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
Joker Poker Sold
« on: May 10, 2013, 04:30:28 PM »

Just a shout out to Blair for another smooth transaction, he made the trip down once again, this time to collect Joker Poker.

From all reports, owner and machine are doing fine.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Joker Poker Sold
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 04:44:51 PM »
i did not see this advertised? ^&^
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2013, 05:34:06 PM »
No it wasn't advertised, Blair expressed his interest when he was down last time.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2013, 05:49:52 PM »
So why mention it hear??? if you did a private deal,why shove if in our faces.Like you are saying "SUCKED IN"...YOU missed out. *!@
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2013, 05:52:39 PM »
So why mention it hear??? if you did a private deal,why shove if in our faces.Like you are saying "SUCKED IN"...YOU missed out. *!@

I think its more the case of " Blair bought my Joker Poker and showed once again how easy he is to deal with"..

..NOT..

" Tough shit you lot.. Blair sniped JP"

Takes a very negative way of thinking to take this otherwise id say

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2013, 06:34:12 PM »
It's all good fellas. 

Thanks Nick, the machine is worth every minute of the 10 hour round trip.  

Adam (Crashramp) and I spent a few hours playing it last night.  He was kicking my butt so I thought I slyly move onto to Sinbad.  Wasn't too much longer and we were back on JP though but this time the machine pretty much kicked both our butts.  

Thanks again for your time and patience Nick.  It was good to catch up and have a chat.

Addicted to pins.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2013, 09:48:50 AM »

I think its more the case of " Blair bought my Joker Poker and showed once again how easy he is to deal with"..

..NOT..

" Tough shit you lot.. Blair sniped JP"

Takes a very negative way of thinking to take this otherwise id say

+1

A very negative attitude. Not all pinball machines in Australia are advertised on AP. A deal was struck "in person" - it does not need to be sanctioned by AP membership.

Well done - JP is a GREAT game  ^^^
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Pintoxicated

• Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2013, 10:03:46 AM »
It is a great machine.  Classic Sys 1 machine where you look at the playfield and rules and you think "is that it?"  This machine has been consistently kicking my butt big time and every now and again you get a 'good' ball which keeps you coming back again and again.  Very similar to Sinbad and a classic drop target game.

Here's hoping that CPR do another run of backglasses to coincide with the release of the new playfield.  JP is one machine I am happy to spend money on.
Addicted to pins.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2013, 10:08:06 AM »
It is a great machine.  Classic Sys 1 machine where you look at the playfield and rules and you think "is that it?"  This machine has been consistently kicking my butt big time and every now and again you get a 'good' ball which keeps you coming back again and again.  Very similar to Sinbad and a classic drop target game.

Here's hoping that CPR do another run of backglasses to coincide with the release of the new playfield.  JP is one machine I am happy to spend money on.

The first run of 300 JP backglasses sold out with a couple of days. I was annoyed as I missed out on getting one ! But there will be another run to coincide with the playfield run. I'm on the pre order for a playfield. I am looking forward to my JP - which is a project game that will have the full treatment and then become part of my personal collection.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia