Author Topic: Whats the game..game  (Read 188 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Whats the game..game
« on: June 03, 2013, 09:53:25 PM »
FINALLY got my games moved 20 minutes away... bloody hell it was a tough day.. no tail gate lift and games had to come up one flight of steps. Ive never really counted how many games i have as they are continually turning over and i could have sworn that i had scaled down a bit ready for the move. We started at 7.30 sharp... removalists turned up at 8am and they finished loading the rest of the house before us..LOL. Then they all had to come off at the other end. I started moving the games room and workshop 5 days ago.. im still loading the ute 3 times a day to get everything out.. the house is empty.. its just my collection of STUFF!
Im nearly done now and internet is back on today... those waiting on stencils.. yeh.. sorry ive done nothing but move crap from early morning till its too dark to continue. Tomorrow is last day so ill catch up with stuff after that.
Anyway, the game bodies are on this flat bed truck.. all 24 of them. Heads got moved in the ute. Seeing my game collection on a truck was an impressive sight. I dont have any DMD's and only one machine has a fold down head ( and i was reminded quite severely why i dont collect games that do not break down... too friggin hard to shift!).

Bit of fun with the pics... can you name the machines????

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Re: Whats the game..game
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2013, 10:14:20 PM »
I can't name them because they are all too weird AND I have seen them all and actually played some......good luck to others guessing....
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Blktgr74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2013, 10:23:41 PM »
I don't know any of them but I'd like to play them. Looks like a great collection. Moving is hell and I only had to move 8 pins and 2 cabs still got the juke box to go. On Friday it rained from 5am till 10pm it was a great day to shift houses. Hope you had a better day than I did.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2013, 10:49:36 PM »
I don't know any of them but I'd like to play them. Looks like a great collection. Moving is hell and I only had to move 8 pins and 2 cabs still got the juke box to go. On Friday it rained from 5am till 10pm it was a great day to shift houses. Hope you had a better day than I did.

Kept having to pull the tarp over in the morning but it brightened up... Sunday pissed down so we were lucky i guess.
Im never moving again.. told the kids today that im not shifting the games again.. ill extend the shed, buy more, kark it and its their problem then!

Offline Blktgr74

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2013, 10:56:59 PM »

Kept having to pull the tarp over in the morning but it brightened up... Sunday pissed down so we were lucky i guess.
Im never moving again.. told the kids today that im not shifting the games again.. ill extend the shed, buy more, kark it and its their problem then!
sounds like a good plan.

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2013, 10:29:32 AM »
Just caught up with this thread again . Would have been damn hard work moving those games without a tail lift
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2013, 11:57:27 AM »
Bally Star Trek
Williams Apollo
Stoner Annabelle
Gottlieb Bank A Ball
Bally Captain Fantastic

There's a widebody in there, but I can't recall which widebody game you have ?
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia