Author Topic: TAG - Thunderbirds Pinball - parts update thread  (Read 96950 times)

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Hey Mike!
When it becomes time to release Thunderbirds, will you be trickling them out state by state a like you did with the Hankin cocktails or will you ship a container to each distributor (at the same time) and come out blasting?

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Hey Mike!
When it becomes time to release Thunderbirds, will you be trickling them out state by state a like you did with the Hankin cocktails or will you ship a container to each distributor (at the same time) and come out blasting?

People who pre-ordered will receive their machines before any others are sold no matter where they are in the world.

I haven't firmed up any distributor deal in Australia yet but selling the tables has taught me a LOT!
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
I wouldn't call building hundreds of cocktail tables and shipping them at the very first second they could be shipped trickling.

To my knowledge, Mike ships batches the very second he can. It's not profitable or efficient to have machines sitting around collecting dust just so u can ship out a huge number in one hit. Mike is extremely professional and experienced at both exporting and importing with his Katana Trading company.

You build the most you can, as fast as you can whilst focusing on quality and only stack product until u reach the number to fill a container and away you go. You certainly don't hold back stock just so u can ship larger numbers at a later date to make things look like u are blasting them out....

As Aussies we should all be supporting Mike.

« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 06:29:32 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
I was not knocking Mike

There is a date on which he can release Thunderbirds
I am hoping he has already built a few prototypes and is working on the code ( it took JJP more than a year for WoZ)
For all we know , he is building them now and storing them in the Homepin megafactory

There was no deadline for his cocktail units
It made sense to ship them as he did so he could get the nuances of shipping under control
Now that the cocktails have paved the way, Mike can be more efficient shipping the pinball machines
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 07:50:13 PM by Pop Bumper Pete »

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
It's a 2015 release isn't it? Should start seeing some pictures soon :)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
I was not knocking Mike

I am hoping he has already built a few prototypes and is working on the code ( it took JJP more than a year for WoZ)
For all we know , he is building them now and storing them in the Homepin megafactory

It made sense to ship them as he did so he could get the nuances of shipping under control
Now that the cocktails have paved the way, Mike can be more efficient shipping the pinball machines

I am just wondering how Mike has run his Katana Trading company and worked with shipping containers and importing and exporting for all these years without your consultation.
Stick to baking PBP please.  ^^^

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
It would almost be worth being banned from this site bt telling you what i think of you, smartarse
I was not knocking Mike

I am just wondering how Mike has run his Katana Trading company and worked with shipping containers and importing and exporting for all these years without your consultation.
Stick to baking PBP please.  ^^^
« Last Edit: March 04, 2015, 11:17:43 PM by Pop Bumper Pete »

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
I am not going to cry or shake if you tell me Pete.
Your welcome to send me a PM.  At 45 years of age it's not like I am going to ask anyone to ban you cause your tell me your personal feelings.
You think I am a smartass.
Reread your various posts to Mike about TAG and you might see what I see.
You ask questions to disguise cheap shots and condescending posts.
If you give it out, prepare to be called on it by your forum peers.

If someone calls me on something, I will take it on the chin.
Mikes too busy to waste his time, I wasn't too busy.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
The thread NEEDS to go back to being only about the TAG Pinball and it needs to stay POSITIVE out of respect for Mikes investment of both time and money. Let's focus on the Pinball Machine and leave Mikes business model to Mike to run.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
And NOE Mr magnificent takes the high road
The thread NEEDS to go back to being only about the TAG Pinball and it needs to stay POSITIVE out of respect for Mikes investment of both time and money. Let's focus on the Pinball Machine and leave Mikes business model to Mike to run.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Yes, I did take the high road out of respect for Mike.
If you don't have respect for yourself and you still want to carry on like a prissy princess with your nose out of joint, send me a PM, have a cry so u feel better and get over it,  and have some respect for the thread and Mike and stop deficating on Mikes TAG thread.

Do you honestly think I will back down to the likes of you. Grow up.
Go bake some children's cookies and then eat them cause you sound like you don't have a Snickers chocolate.
I don't think I am better than any other human being and I certainly don't think I am magnificent, but thankyou for your appraisal. I almost feel like getting you to bake me a engagement cake since you seem to need a cuddle.

Have u finished. Can we go back to the TAG subject yet ?
Just send me a PM and I will happily listen to your inner feelings.  %$%

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Hey, I am a paid in full buyer of a Homepin Thunderbirds pinball machine, are you?

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Yes, I did take the high road out of respect for Mike.
If you don't have respect for yourself and you still want to carry on like a prissy princess with your nose out of joint, send me a PM, have a cry so u feel better and get over it,  and have some respect for the thread and Mike and stop deficating on Mikes TAG thread.

Do you honestly think I will back down to the likes of you. Grow up.
Go bake some children's cookies and then eat them cause you sound like you don't have a Snickers chocolate.
I don't think I am better than any other human being and I certainly don't think I am magnificent, but thankyou for your appraisal. I almost feel like getting you to bake me a engagement cake since you seem to need a cuddle.

Have u finished. Can we go back to the TAG subject yet ?
Just send me a PM and I will happily listen to your inner feelings.  %$%

Pete asked a question, Mike answered, What's the problem?
Personal attacks are not cool.

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Crashramp, I am dropping this
I don't want to put Nino in a no-win situation

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Good call.
 I'm looking forward to seeing the first homepin machine hit the floors. I'm sure it's going to do well.