Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 73 - Blktgr74  (Read 6415 times)

Offline Blktgr74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionnaire - part 73 - Blktgr74
« on: July 21, 2013, 10:14:51 PM »
1. All around the same time (86/87) there was 3 pins in our town they were FJ, Black Knight and Hyper Ball. I liked them all as I'd only ever played arcades before that.

2. Funhouse it's just such a cool pin. Got to love Rudy.

3. I like them all. They all have good qualities. At the moment I really like Zaccaria

4. Funhouse but once Devil Rider & Farfalla are up and running, Rudy might not get turned on for a while.

5. 18 months

6. Cactus Jacks. Found it on gumtree

7. Yes

8. Lol it's pinball so I'm always working on one of them. I've got 7 pins that are all in need of some love.

9. I'd say Tales of the Arabian knights cos I can't afford Medieval Madness

10. My Selen Cup head to head pin. Got that for $500 and I'm told it the only one in the country and one of a handful left

11. Missed a Tmnt recently the kids would have liked it but if I bought that I'd have missed the 3 zacs I bought.

12. I'm glad I've bought them all but if I had to pick one it would be wipeout. But when ever someone that's not into pinball comes over that's the one that gets played the most.

13. Bit of everything I just like pinball don't care who made it if I've got the cash in my pocket and its for sale there is a fair chance it's coming home.

14. It's a shed. Two rows of 6 pins then all the parts and rest of the shed behind

15. Got an upright cab that I built with 356 in 1 & 26in lai cab with mortal kombat 2 sold the rest to buy pins.

16. Great to see guys like Homepin having a go. I think the whole hobby will continue to grow as some of us get closer to our midlife crisis and try to relive our youth. Never thought that I could ever own a pin now I've got 12.