Author Topic: Eltimbo in the News.....  (Read 4385 times)

Offline johnwartjr

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Columbus, Indiana USA
  • It's ALIVEEEEEE!
    • My Home Gameroom . com
Re: Eltimbo in the News.....
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2013, 10:01:33 AM »
I'd love an electronic copy, if anyone has a scan they could send to johnwartjr (at) johnwartjr (dot) com

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2013, 10:06:56 AM »

I'll shoot one over to you John (and Dan) during the week as I only have an A3 flat bed at work, and forgot to bring it in to scan last week.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2013, 01:03:48 AM »
Bit clearer, second attachment is a clear PDF of the article
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline DSB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2013, 12:44:09 PM »
They have began the restore my TAF playfield. From what I have read and heard from many places it will be worth the wait! ^^^

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2013, 12:56:03 PM »
They have began the restore my TAF playfield. From what I have read and heard from many places it will be worth the wait! ^^^

Timbo does amazing work, I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Tim was over last night to take a look at a Black Hole playfield for restoration - can't wait to see that done too. Tim's done the Pinball Magic and Big Bang Bar playfields for me which are superb, and the AFM new cabinet is just beautiful (and we put a bit of time on that baby last night!!).