Author Topic: No sub-board for gumtree/external auction  (Read 293 times)

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: No sub-board for gumtree/external auction
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2013, 10:01:51 PM »
What is it with Gumtree ads... they are all way over priced... $1500 for a Zac Farfalla ( lovely looking game but its a $1000 pinny all day).. $1800 for a PROJECT WMS Spanish Eyes... $750 project price if that.
Does anyone buy these?

Offline Blktgr74

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re:
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2013, 10:09:40 PM »
My farfalla isnt worth a $1000 at the moment but even at twice that it wouldnt leave the shed. I think the gen 2 zaccaria pins are very underrated and to me $1500 seems a fair price.

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
Re:
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 05:14:53 PM »
My farfalla isnt worth a $1000 at the moment but even at twice that it wouldnt leave the shed. I think the gen 2 zaccaria pins are very underrated and to me $1500 seems a fair price.

They are worth exactly what someone wants to pay for them

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Re:
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2013, 12:14:15 PM »

They are worth exactly what someone wants to pay for them

That's it in a nut shell
If some one has the cash and doesn't mind splashing out and doesn't want to wait then you will get the extra dollars you ask for.

I heard that a Simpsons PP went for $10k recently, I know this machine is on the opposite end of the scale to the machines we are talking about here but it happens
« Last Edit: August 25, 2013, 12:17:27 PM by beaky »
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline Ford Fairlane

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Yass
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2013, 02:56:49 PM »
Think he farfalla is sold as ad has been pulled..

goes to show that people will pay these amounts of money... certainly makes it hard for people like me who got into the hobby late and as such are having to pay top dollar for them. I guess ill need to be happy with what I have (and what im buying ;)) and buy a playstation 4 when they come out instead  !!!

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #7 on: August 25, 2013, 03:29:04 PM »
Whatever you do, don't leave it out in the rain.... :lol

http://www.gumtree.com.au/s-ad/hobart-region/other-books-music-games/pinball-mache-/1025933778

Water + Pinball = Pinball mâché

Gotta love auto correct
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”