Author Topic: cftbl lcd mod & colour dmd,fuse f116 keeps blowing during attract mod  (Read 2129 times)

Offline pinwaz

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • clackers
For the sake of the exercise change BR5 and C30 and reflow/replace J112

Thanks gibo and all you guys for all your input,

and us cfbtl owners can have it all, ha ha hee hee ha ha

Pinball its more than just a game

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
Is the problem sorted?
I am now in the early stages of developing an aux power supply to run these extra items.
I have been told the under playfield display draws just under 1 amp.
On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Is the problem sorted?
I am now in the early stages of developing an aux power supply to run these extra items.

Why would you need to design one ,you can buy them off the shelf at any Jaycar store

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
Is the problem sorted?

Why would you need to design one ,you can buy them off the shelf at any Jaycar store

Yes, but then you have to find somewhere to plug it in and that is where the complications start. Personally, next time I am buying a machine, if the owner has "added" all sorts of mods that have loaded up the power supply I will be less interested in the machine. This needs to be done correctly not slap dash by patching in all sorts of aftermarket things that could even render the machine dangerous.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals