Author Topic: Dutch Pinball - 1st Pinball - The Big Lebowski Pinball  (Read 19430 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Dudepinball launch 6am tomorrow NSW time - we will see what it is all about - Stern up to games, new pinball company or a hoax

http://dudepinball.com
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline 4_amusement_only

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Ah yes, thanks for the heads up. I was wondering what was happening with this.

Offline riverinapinball

• Forum Posts:
I lot of hype. Probably a Scam! I am staying clear of this one. Domain name registrar, has no link to any legitimate owner. Private, by proxy. No trancing the owner..sound suspicious..

Offline Redback

• Forum Posts:
12 minutes to go

Red
Found hobby, now need coin

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
REUVER, THE NETHERLANDS, December 27, 2013 — Dutch Pinball BV
announced today that they will partner with Universal Partnerships & Licensing
(UP&L) as the exclusive licensee for the global production of The Big LebowskiTM
Pinball Machine. The announcement was made by Dutch Pinball President Jaap
Nauta.

The Big LebowskiTM, which was initially released in 1998, has become a cult classic,
elevating The Dude to cultural icon status. With stunning visuals, in-depth rules, full
stereo sound and classic film clips, Dutch Pinball’s The Big LebowskiTM Pinball
Machine brings players directly in The Dude’s world.

“The Big LebowskiTM Pinball gives Pinheads and Achievers an unprecedented
opportunity to experience the film first-hand by immersing them in the storyline and
allowing them to interact with the classic characters we all love,” said Barry Driessen,
Creative Director and Chief Designer of Dutch Pinball. “As tremendous fans of the
movie, we are all thrilled to have received this license from Universal so we can
finally bring The Dude where he belongs, to the playfield.”

Preorders for The Big LebowskiTM Pinball Machine are now available on
http://www.thebiglebowskipinball.com

for pinball t-shirts

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
another pinball company with a production facility and a license - go the dutch but the price is up there at $9700 Aus not including shipping and available in 2015 - gives you time to save.

At least we know the guys can programme and that it will most probably be a similar coloured DMD to the bride of pinbot 2.0 and there teaser video is well done, better than Stern's videos that didn't really happen for Star Trek.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline delarge

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW
Ok, time to get that second job I think.

I wonder if there'll be a distributor in Australia?

This will really tie the room together nicely.
 <.>

Cheers!
Adam.

Offline The Silence

• Forum Posts:
Anybody going to preorder one

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane

I won't pre-order any pin again.
Having said that, this is a insane theme and is on the top of my list. The soundtrack and audio quotes alone would make this game killer.
Best coen bros film ever.
Looking forward to seeing the completed game.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Belmoresth

• Forum Posts:
Funny movie, can't beat the scattering of Donny's ashes scene, GOLD!  *)*

*%*
That scene is priceless.

it is  ^^^

Offline delarge

• Forum Posts:
  • Wagg Wagga, NSW

Having said that, this is a insane theme and is on the top of my list. The soundtrack and audio quotes alone would make this game killer.

Yes, yes and yes!!! Agree, agree and agree....wow, agreeing with Cow Corner. Who would have thought.  %.%

Not to mention Philip Seymour Hoffman being awesome in this movie as well. Time to crack out the White Russians and watch Lebowski again on the weekend.

Cheers!
Adam.

P.s. this machine will be a killer. Hopefully machines make their way to Australia.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria

Not to mention Philip Seymour Hoffman being awesome in this movie as well.

And sadly died on the weekend.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane

Yes, yes and yes!!! Agree, agree and agree....wow, agreeing with Cow Corner. Who would have thought.  %.%

Not to mention Philip Seymour Hoffman being awesome in this movie as well. Time to crack out the White Russians and watch Lebowski again on the weekend.

Cheers!
Adam.

P.s. this machine will be a killer. Hopefully machines make their way to Australia.

Agree with me, wow have you been drinking?
So sad to hear about Hoffman.....he was one of the most talented actors I have ever seen. heroin is a c..t of a drug.

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane

Cheers!
Adam.

Agree with me, wow have you been drinking? *)*
So sad to hear about Hoffman.....he was one of the most talented actors I have ever seen. Heroin is a c..t of a drug.
If the Lebowski pin is half as good as the movie is it will be very hard for me not to purchase one if they are still available.

Offline pinsanity

• Forum Posts:
Some updated info:

Here it is: our first official newsletter for The Big Lebowski Pinball™!

We thought it would be nice to send the first newsletter on Shabbas. We know you are dying to hear news about The Big Lebowski Pinball™ and that's why we've put together The New Shit Newsletter™ -- so every time new shit comes to light, you'll be one of the first to know. It's our way of keeping you up to date with what's happening at Dutch Pinball, and more importantly, it's our way of saying thanks for supporting us.

In our next The New Shit Newsletter™ we will reveal the graphics of the cabinet and backglass. In the meantime, if you have any suggestions for upcoming editions of the The New Shit Newsletter™, please let us know here.
Our new home!
We've finished the move to our new, state-of-the-art office, and it's equipped with 3D printers, laser cutters, and the strongest coffee machine we could get. We now have plenty of space and tools for testing the toys, laying out the playfield, and assembling the first prototypes.

You want a toe?
I can get you a toe. One of the most important elements of TBL Pinball is the artwork, so we're spending lots of time making sure we get every detail right, even the toe.  We're working closely with Universal Pictures to get the artwork approved and expect to release it to our fans shortly.
We asked and the fans abide.

We asked what you wanted to see in The Big Lebowski Pinball™, and in true Pinhead style, you abided. After going through hundreds of suggestions, we have selected our Top 5 -- the ones that got the most submissions, made us laugh the loudest, and had to be shared:

#5. Smash Larry's car mode: Walter: “Is this your homework, Larry?"

#4. Jackie Treehorn "Spiked White Russian" mode: Maybe the flippers have a delay and the lights slowly dim like you're about to fall unconscious? :-)

#3.  If you you press the start button without credit: “Where's the money, Lebowski?". Press it again: "Where's the f**king money, shithead?!"

#2. The machine is able to tell when it is technically Shabbas in the player's local time zone. Walter will need some extra convincing to cooperate in the game. “Saturday is Shabbas. Jewish day of rest.  Means I don't work, I don't drive a car, I don't f**king ride in a car, I don't handle money, I don't turn on the oven, and I sure as shit don't f**king roll!”

#1. Tilt warning callouts:
Single Warning: "Careful, man, there's a beverage here!"
Double warning: "This aggression will not stand!"
Tilt: ”YOU'RE OUT OF YOUR ELEMENT" / "you're bring very undude" / "mark it zero, dude"