Author Topic: Pinball Cabinet Spare Parts  (Read 19203 times)

Offline soundasleep

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Cabinet Spare Parts
« on: November 14, 2013, 12:07:02 AM »
The pictures I've got up there now are renders from the CAD software. I've got an MDF build here to work out the last of the bugs and place the knockdown fittings before we start producing the final cabs.

They will indeed make suitable replacements for an actual Williams/Bally pinnie. All that's missing is the internal blocks for the playfield arm. Only the Infinity cabinet includes the hole for a joystick, the standard and Widebody coin door panels are designed from a "Hurricane" with an Extra Ball button added as well as space for both Launch Ball button and a plunger. It's easy enough to move around a few button holes if you know exactly what you are after.

Marty Machine: Expensive compared to whom? In comparison, ArcadeWorX sells their pinball flatpack for $480 and that's not a replica - it's designed for video pins, is made from MDF, and T-slots for playfield molding is $30 extra. The material alone (A Grade Birch vs MDF) is almost 5 times the price. IMHO I've underpriced if anything ;)
« Last Edit: November 14, 2013, 12:08:42 AM by soundasleep »