Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 19 - Mr Pinbologist  (Read 2517 times)

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
No disrespect to any of the previous set of answers - but what a read! Best by far  ^^^

Mitch, there are ALOT of pins left around the Port Maquarie area. My Son while he played in the Under 16 and 18 NSW baseball teams used to train there and I lost count of the amount of trips we did there and back. I used to place wanted to buy ads in the Port region and I dragged back anywhere between 1 and 4 games per trip - EVERY trip.

Best hauls were Atari Superman for $100, Nugent for $50, Gottlieb Spin Out from 1976 for FREE, Top Score for $100, Cue Ball Wizard for $200 and Riverboat Gambler for $200.....and there were plenty more! Would of bought at least 30 pins back from around that area over a few years.

Now this wasn't all that long ago.

I pretty sure I still have some numbers of games 'left' up there if you are interested please PM me. Also know where there are some really nice EM pins in storage that I'm happy to pass the contact onto you.

There were 3 arcades full of pinballs in the 1980s - there was the crappy arcade opp the Court House, another down nere the whalf and the bowling alley had heaps of pins....including a KISS!