Author Topic: JJP enters into a equity Partnership  (Read 308 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
JJP enters into a equity Partnership
« on: January 16, 2014, 02:47:00 PM »
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. Enters Into An Equity Partnership With The Investment Banking Arm Of JDA 

Lakewood, New Jersey - January 15, 2014 - Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc., the industry leading designer and manufacturer of premium, no-compromise pinball machines announces that they have entered into an equity partnership with the investment arm of JDA.

The founding group of JDA has a proven track record of success and generated over $40 million dollars for their shareholders in their last transaction.

This partnership will now enable Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. to have the resources to fund multiple game platforms, expand into related technologies and markets, and to provide a catalyst for growth. It further provides Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. with deeper management and financial resources.

"We are very excited to combine the strengths of these two dynamic organizations. The expanded talent, experience and financial strength that this brings will enhance the future products we are able to build and add to the enjoyment of our player base." said Jack Guarnieri, Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. Founder.

The principals at JDA are true pinball enthusiasts as well and personally own over 40 pinball machines including Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. world renowned The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine.

About Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. was founded in 2011 with a passion to build premium, no-compromise pinball machines. Games built with passion and games that are fun to play which will become treasured for years to come. The first game that Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc. is building is The Wizard of Oz Pinball Machine. The game is now in full production with more than 700 games shipped as of December 2013. More games are popping up in commercial locations and in home game rooms all around the world. The company is in development of The Hobbit Pinball machine which will ship late in 2014.

About JDA
JDA is a private holding company developed for the purpose of transitional holdings of interest, incubation and performance of advisory services associated to the business interests of its shareholders. The shareholders of JDA have companies in the technology space including servicing the blind and developing critical mass computer applications, holdings of over $10 million in real estate, interests in gold and silver mining, a world class training facility for gymnastics and all star cheer, and consulting services that tailor to the telecom, data and technology sectors.

Contact
Jen Guarnieri, Marketing Coordinator
Jersey Jack Pinball, Inc.
1645 Oak Street Lakewood, NJ 08701
P: (732) 364-9900 Ext 203
jen@jerseyjackpinball.com
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Slash

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: JJP enters into a equity Partnership
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2014, 03:09:45 PM »
Good news for anybody still waiting on their WOZ or that might have preordered TH.  Without out the Venture Capital my read is they might have done their dough.  Perhaps this might get people to realise now that this pre-order stuff actual has risk attached!

It's good also if it means that another pinball manufacturer will hopefully survive, competition can be a good thing and drive innovation.  However, without knowing the terms of the deal and how much ownership and control the VC entity will have means the longer term impact would be uncertain.  Investors want return on equity, that will be their key KPI for JJP, so hopefully longer term that doesn't impact on quality or innovation too much. 

« Last Edit: January 16, 2014, 03:11:45 PM by Slash »

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2014, 01:59:44 PM »

..  Perhaps this might get people to realise now that this pre-order stuff actual has risk attached!

.. It's good also if it means that another pinball manufacturer will hopefully survive, competition can be a good thing and drive innovation.  

Spot on, on both counts. I pre-ordered once (BBB) and to be honest, it would take something as special as that to motivate me again to take that sort of risk.
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2014, 02:41:29 PM »
And such a dream does exist

Thunderbirds!

..  Perhaps this might get people to realise now that this pre-order stuff actual has risk attached!

.. It's good also if it means that another pinball manufacturer will hopefully survive, competition can be a good thing and drive innovation. 

Spot on, on both counts. I pre-ordered once (BBB) and to be honest, it would take something as special as that to motivate me again to take that sort of risk.

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #4 on: January 17, 2014, 03:03:04 PM »

Thunderbirds!

Well that *is* special!!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2014, 10:04:33 AM »
I think this is good news for Jack n JJP n its future sales n great for JJP customers. Certainly takes the speculation away about the companies cash flow n ability to keep going for the short to medium term (assuming many things about the real deal which has been done).
It wouldn't surprise me if someone who bought a WOZ and who is passionate about Jack n JJP, didn't hook Jack up with someone they knew who had the $$$, and believed in the product n the company's future plans.

Look how things turned around for Stern once they got in a equity partner n the machines after Transformers n Avatar went off the charts in quality, design n sales. Glad to see anything positive in the pinball industry occur. Thanks for sharing the info Jady.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2014, 11:21:20 AM »

Thunderbirds!

Well that *is* special!!

But I don't expect Homepin will be looking for equity partners - I suspect Mike will want to keep control, something at risk when the money guys step it.