Author Topic: Mustang 2014 - Mods  (Read 19263 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Re: Mustang 2014 - Mods
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2014, 03:42:29 PM »
here is a accessory that you could possible rewire to run off a mode to turn on cue. Mount it where the current Mustang is and locate the mustang on top and have a LE / Premium feature.
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2014, 03:43:45 PM »
this is the wrong scale 1:18 instead of 1:24 but it was cool

for pinball t-shirts

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2014, 07:24:59 PM »
I like nice mods and ones that have that should of been there feeling. Here is what a few US guys have done so far. These look good but I wouldn't go the whole lot as it is a little bit of badge overload but at least there seems to be alot of choice out there.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2014, 07:27:05 PM by swinks »

for pinball t-shirts

Offline swinks

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2014, 06:10:59 PM »
the cool thing about this pin is that owners can purchase a bolt in model that best expresses their favourite mustang and between the 2 brand options there is close to 100 options and each year they tend to bring out a few different ones, pretty sure when these start being resold each one will have a different car in it.

for pinball t-shirts

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2014, 08:21:11 AM »
Love the silver fastback above now that's what I'd put on the game :-) starting to get alot of positive reviews in the USA I wanna play one :-)

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2014, 09:05:11 PM »
played it again today Peter (about 5 games). it grows on you bigtime and half the things on the playfield arnt really up and running yet. It has a bit of an old school feel imo. when the ramp is disabled it plays like a cool 70's pin with no ramps just kick outs, drops and captive ball. just a nice feeling game imo and has had a few unwarranted bad wraps. would like a go at an le but like some of the latest Stern titles the pro seems a good buy.

Lukes also has mirrors shaker and a sub and the 360 ring at the end of the right ramp and the pops sound nice and beefy with engine revs. I think he just sold it so I went in for a quick game.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2014, 09:55:13 PM »
played it again today Peter (about 5 games). it grows on you bigtime and half the things on the playfield arnt really up and running yet. It has a bit of an old school feel imo. when the ramp is disabled it plays like a cool 70's pin with no ramps just kick outs, drops and captive ball. just a nice feeling game imo and has had a few unwarranted bad wraps. would like a go at an le but like some of the latest Stern titles the pro seems a good buy.

Lukes also has mirrors shaker and a sub and the 360 ring at the end of the right ramp and the pops sound nice and beefy with engine revs. I think he just sold it so I went in for a quick game.

Thanks John for the review :-) on pinside it's starting to get really good reviews to, someone said it may be the next ironman in 4 years :-) Luke has sold that game hope someone in Melbourne bought it I'm hanging to play it! It has a two way ramp yeah? What's that like.

Peter

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2014, 10:03:47 PM »
cheers mate. yeah I actually like it. it has 3 positions. fully down the balls goes to the right ramp completing to the 360 bowl. 2nd position to the left ramp and 3rd then lifts to clear for the orbit shot. Its not always active which I like as it gives some urgency to hit the ramps when going and also when its up the playfield feels quite open and t has a bit of a retro feel about it as the playfield plays ramp free.

just different from having your stock r/l ramps. also like the racing font on the pf too. I would change the car tho. its too big and blocks view of the pops (4pops) a little. I like captive balls so the donut ring for me is cool.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2014, 10:06:03 PM by JohnBryce0712 »

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2014, 08:59:14 AM »
Cool thanks John although I'm a Holden man I like mustangs and a car theme would suit my game room great and a good mix with my music pins :-) I gotta find one to play.

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2014, 11:58:52 PM »
Yeah that would compliment well. I love my car games pin and console. This is definitely something I might consider in near future as I'd like a car pin and this is a nice one but of course yeah you have to play. You might think its crap After a game lol

Gotta have a sub n shaker in this one tho. Just noticed Michael from amd put a 300w in my st, no wonder it explodes. I would change it out if I got a mustang
« Last Edit: April 29, 2014, 12:03:14 AM by JohnBryce0712 »

Offline JohnBryce0712

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #11 on: May 03, 2014, 02:15:26 PM »

Tacho mod from hooked. I would get this if I got a MUSTANG.

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2014, 02:59:50 PM »
That's gotta be one of the best mods out there.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #13 on: May 05, 2014, 08:58:23 PM »
That's gotta be one of the best mods out there.

Agreed, that is super cool!

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #14 on: May 05, 2014, 09:22:10 PM »
how much is the tacho mod, any easy way to order one ?
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !