Author Topic: Pinball Info & Products  (Read 454 times)

Offline greatwichjohn

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Pinball Info & Products
« on: February 18, 2014, 03:58:32 PM »
Here is a open invitation for stories or articles. Also I'm interested in interviewing people. I would host the info on my website.

Would you be interested in a interview. I'm going to start a free online pinball info & product index on my web site. Seems like regular print issues are dead. I would give you a bunch of questions to answer.

www.greatpinball.com
World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
Re: Pinball Info & Products
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2014, 02:55:15 PM »
The first 3 interviews are Andrew Heighway, Jody Dankberg, & Jack Guarnieri. If you have any questions for me to ask let me know.
World leader in small production of pinball products using modern commercial uv inkjet technology.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2014, 02:25:58 PM »
Pinball News is now going to host it. Thanks Martin! I would like to interview a bunch of people in Australia, so let me know if your interested.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2014, 04:30:24 PM »
I got a standard set of questions done for the interview & people can add what they want at the end. Terry from Pinball Life was the first to answer them. It looks ok to me & I will use it for 2014. If interested let me know.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2014, 01:14:20 AM »
Martin is going to title it Pinball Profiles. He is asking a current picture be included & company logo if you have one.

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #5 on: March 04, 2014, 11:54:19 AM »
Martin has got the show under way: http://www.pinballnews.com/learn/pinballprofiles/index.html

All the questions are the same, along with the format. If you are in the pinball industry, manufacture, parts, retail, restore, operate, etc. Let me know if you want to participate this year. Jersey Jack is doing his soon.

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2014, 12:55:06 PM »
I'm up for it but I am VERY wary of the small percentage of nay-sayers who will shoot me down no matter what I say......

sales@homepin.com
facebook.com/HomepinPinball
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2014, 03:50:10 PM »
Every new and existing pinball manufacturer will attract both obsequious fans and hardline critics alike.

That's just the polarising nature of the hobby.

The skill is to find the balance where you give both an equal amount of consideration and take both with an equal grain of salt.  ^^^
« Last Edit: March 04, 2014, 03:54:20 PM by pinsanity »

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2014, 04:38:36 PM »
Well I asked Wayne & didn't get a response. I'm open to many people doing the interview. Gives people more info & everyone has something different for a response or not. Like I have said I have no agenda, just want more info available to promote pinball & ideas. The same questions & format for everyone this year.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2014, 06:44:45 PM »
Well I asked Wayne & didn't get a response. I'm open to many people doing the interview. Gives people more info & everyone has something different for a response or not. Like I have said I have no agenda, just want more info available to promote pinball & ideas. The same questions & format for everyone this year.

A HUGE Well Done for a well thought out and friendly/professional approach to this wonderful hobby and Pinball Industry.
The pinball hobby/industry needs a lot more people like you who are open minded and positive about sharing the interesting facts and stories each person has.
I see your idea has had instant success worldwide with people from the other side of the world happy to participate.
This is the BEST idea I have seen anyone come up with for pinball in apx 5 years.
I am looking forward to all the interesting and entertaining stories I think the various participants will come up with.
Great idea. Thankyou. 

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Zedman

• Forum Posts:
Re:
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2014, 10:22:42 PM »
I don't.think.it's its worth an interview but my mate once got slammed up against a Gorgar by Ray Hadley. My mate was coming to my defence cause I took a.piss in the carpark outside the fish n chips shop and Hadleys girlfriend.took offence. Probably fair.enough but Hadley is an ashole punching 15 year old kids.
Z

Offline greatwichjohn

• Forum Posts:
  • New Stern Dealer
    • greatpinball.com
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2014, 03:27:03 PM »
Still waiting on guys in Australia to participate. More interviews are up.