Author Topic: Gary Stern hits Australia Feb 2014. Are you going ?  (Read 6341 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Far North Queenslanders call the Southern Queenslanders mexicans too  :lol :lol :lol :lol

No they don't.

They do yearn for the state to be split though, something that has merit.
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline Cow Corner

• Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Whoa there, Avengers is not a bad machine. I have AC/DC, Star Trek and Hulk. The most addictive of the 3 is the Hulk. There are some very tight and precise shots which require lots of practice and skill. Yes, the other 2 have flow, but to bash the sheet, especially in multi-ball, Hulk is my favourite.Underated sleeper for sure.

I played an avengers LE on site last week and have to agree I really enjoyed it :-) the tight shots really made me work hard.

Peter

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
as someone said, Avengers is a cool machine for sure and one of the best looking games made, IMO.

The great thing about STERN is that they offer lots of choice, with 3 or 4 titles per year and 3 models usually per title.

That's about a dozen choices per annum. Cant Knock my bestest friend in the whole wide world, the one and only, Gary Stern.  %.%
aka GAZZA Stern. Oiii Oiii Oiii. lol

p.s - gazza paid for the motel room, and also for the hookers. Best night out. 2 blokes, 4 girls, it was a 6 player night. lol  *)* *)*
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Shaneus

• Forum Posts:
p.s - gazza paid for the motel room, and also for the hookers. Best night out. 2 blokes, 4 girls, it was a 6 player night. lol  *)* *)*

Mmmmmultibaaaaall!

Marty Machine

Trannies huh? it's amazing what $10 can get him :-)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
actually $250 an hour, no trannies, just super hot gold coast models and hot surfy girls.lol  *)* *)*

Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Marty Machine

actually $250 an hour, no trannies, just super hot gold coast models and hot surfy girls.lol  *)* *)*
pity ya don't know wot to do with them....