Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 20 - ddstoys  (Read 3479 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 20 - ddstoys
« on: April 12, 2009, 12:06:39 AM »
11 Worst ever Miss

My worst ever miss would have to be a Hankin Empire strikes back was offered it for $150 only problem was the left flipper didnt work everything else was fine but Mum beeing the super tightass that she was\is wouldnt lend me the money and i think i was only 15 at the time with no job what could i do.

12 Worst game i ever bought

Worst game ever bough thats a tough one most of them start off as pieces of crap but i would have to say the world cup i bought of Mark a few months back i new it was rough but wow what a mess havnt given up on it just yet.  But still might end up on the wall or my next video lol *.*

13 Describe my collection

My collection is a mess of all sorts of interesting stuff for those who havnt seen my other post i collect anything coin operated, Petrol related and anything unusual.   Sadly i have my collection spread over two areas in my house and other machines and stuff stored at Friends and families id rather lend it out than to sell em. 

14 Describe my games room\s
Thats easy TO BLOODY SMALL

15 Do i have other games than pinball
 Yes i have other games besides pinballs I have video games, Pachinko machines, Record Jukeboxes, Digital Jukeboxes, Coin operated dartboard. the list goes on just check out this post  http://aussiepinball.com/index.php?topic=874.0   But if the chance to snag another pinball i wouldnt have an issue booting out another video game.

16 Where do i see the hobby in 10 years

To be honest i dont really think that far ahead but sadly i think it will be a dying hobby with kids and computers i thought giving my son his very own pinball machine might get him interested but still he only plays it when i challenge him to a game.  Id love to start up an arcade with all the classic em and ss machines kind of like the Penny arcade in echuca to keep people interested.