Author Topic: where is the "made my own cocktail table" thread  (Read 6479 times)

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!

Mr Hankin would be happy to know that his tables were by far the best EVER made. I remember they were twice as heavy as the Space Invader cocktail clones. Great to hear you will be remaking them.

At this stage David Hankin will be the first "official visitor" to the Homepin factory in Shenzhen. I'll be sure to make him aware that most in the indistry repect the efforts his business made all those years ago. Naturally (if the visit actually goes ahead) I will get appropriate photos.....
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
That would be a great experiance Mike.congrats on all your efforts. wish i had the funds to be your NSW distributor
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast

Mr Hankin would be happy to know that his tables were by far the best EVER made. I remember they were twice as heavy as the Space Invader cocktail clones. Great to hear you will be remaking them.

At this stage David Hankin will be the first "official visitor" to the Homepin factory in Shenzhen. I'll be sure to make him aware that most in the indistry repect the efforts his business made all those years ago. Naturally (if the visit actually goes ahead) I will get appropriate photos.....

I think this is great recognition for David Hankin. I think the table will be a big seller to both with video and pinball community. I get asked quite often about cocktail tables, so I will be forwarding some orders to you in the future !
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia