Author Topic: The Secret Room..  (Read 7692 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: The Secret Room..
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2014, 08:51:54 PM »
Mino, I took the mickey a little on the first post for a bit of fun, but seriously, I feel very proud for you and your Dad.
You told me once on the phone your Dad was like 90 or something and still ticking along.
I know your Dad is proud that you have left the computer industry and gone full steam ahead into fulltime Professional Pinball Restoration. He shld be proud as all of us are on here.
Its not often you and I agree on most things, but I think Australia will have to agree that the absolute talent coming out of this country is now world class.

Between Tim and yourself, we can all hold our heads high knowing that we have 2 blokes 1 million percent full of passion for what they are doing and it shows in your work.
I hope u get booked up, take on a quick few fast learning people and blow the doors off this pinball restoration business. U have worked long n hard to secure your dreams, and it comes at a great personal and family sacrifice to do it.
So, I say a huge well done, and even Cavey is proud of you as well Nino. You deserve it.

Now just make sure you and Nick take a photo and shove it up on the wall, along with every other ugly AP or AA member who pops in to say hello. Overtime it will look great seeing all the supporters the business has and a great idea to place a name against a face. cheers.  ^^^
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !