Author Topic: Pinball Blankets & Karma. Easy come Easy Go !  (Read 215 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Pinball Blankets & Karma. Easy come Easy Go !
« on: May 01, 2015, 05:06:35 PM »
Karma is a timely mistress.

I did a job for a Church recently. Although I am not religious our paths crossed.
The staff member and I got talking about Pinball and the lady gave me some donated moving thick blankets they had a glut of and hoped they would be good pinball blankets for me.
I put them in the back of my car yesterday.

Today, whilst driving home, I witnessed a bad car accident that happened at 110 klms per hour on the 5 lane Gold Coast expressway and the cars were badly damaged and the people had to get out of the almost upside down car in the drenching non stop heavy rain.

Because I saw the whole thing I felt a duty to see if anyone was hurt, call an ambulance etc.

I couldn't leave the 5 occupants sitting in the poring rain so I instantly thought about 5 blankets the Church lady had given me and handed them to the 3 ladies and 2 blokes. The people Ofcourse we're thankful.

They asked me if I wanted $ for the blankets and I said No ofcourse, they are a gift then drove off.

Karma is a timely thing. If it hadn't have been for the kind lady from the Church I couldn't have put these blankets to a much needed use. It's almost like someone knew I would be needing them for someone else who was also in need.

Easy come and Easy go. But pinball blankets just became a bit more exciting and meaningful for those in need which was a good thing. If I hadn't have talked pinball, I wouldn't have got the blankets so you never know what karma has in store when pinball is discussed.

A happy ending which I think was a great way to finish the week out.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Pavlov Pinball

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
    • Pavlov Pinball
Re: Pinball Blankets & Karma. Easy come Easy Go !
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2015, 12:16:07 AM »
Nice!
Editor, pavlovpinball.com