Author Topic: Homepin now shipping LICENCED Hankin cocktail tables!!  (Read 49529 times)

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
]
For those interested in a table I have three containers heading to Australia that we are building right now. I expect them to be available in about 6 to 8 weeks. I will release more details about where you can find them when a few details have been firmed up.

So, still no details on who your vic distributor is?

Mike , you are keeping all your cards too close

Offline Slash

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
Any indication on the potential price for these?

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
Lmao Pete. just have 1 guess who the vic distributor will be and I bet your right. And if not i'd be surprised.  !@#
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
Wayne?
He is the distributor for everything else (JJP,'PPS)

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
The best would be APR!

Offline dealers choice

• Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
I'd be thinking more like Nino. And I'd be very surprised myself if it wasnt. 

Offline MartyJ

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re:
« Reply #96 on: July 07, 2014, 12:17:37 PM »
Wayne had an announcement on his Facebook page

Offline pinballheaven

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Just saw it Marty  :D

Offline Pop Bumper Pete

• Forum Posts:
  • Ballarat
I was joking :S

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
I will have an announcement soon for the official distributors for my Licensed, genuine Hankin tables.  Things are still a little tied up right now with paperwork and these things tend to grind on slowly. I will not be selling individual tables direct to buyers as I am concentrating on running a factory and making container loads at a time, I will leave the selling to others who know a lot more about this than I do.

I can say that I have currently sold three containers one each to Perth, Melbourne and Brisbane. I am in negotiations currently for NSW.

We all love to see instant information especially in this day of "instant internet access" and that's why I post plenty of progress updates when I can. This shouldn't be taken as a sign or signal that certain people ARE or are NOT agents for any of my products.

I can announce here that "Mr Pinball Australia" is MOST CERTAINLY NOT an official distributor of my Licensed, genuine Hankin tables. His Facebook page appears to show a product that I am familiar with and it is certainly of a high quality standard when compared with the numerous other fakes and copy Hankins out there. This is of course dependent on exactly which COPY Hankin table he intends to sell rather than a picture of one that shows a poorly screen printed glass and all too typical Chinese lack of attention to detail.

I have no doubt Mr. Pinball will find buyers for his copy product just as many eBay sellers do. There are also those that place quality and value on having a recognised brand and these people show a distinct pride when displaying such things. Not every buyer wants a copy Rolex, many people buy the genuine thing although often it is impossible to tell the difference! That is not the case here, my genuine tables will make the Chinese copies look very shabby indeed and I can assure all that David Hankin himself had a long talk to me when he visited the factory as his reputation is also on the line with my product - I will NOT let David down!

I will leave the quote of Aldo Gucci to sum things up:

Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals

Offline Pintoxicated

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Table Top - Albury NSW
Hmm, a somewhat sneaky and well worded post that by Mr G.  The only word he left out of his post was the word 'licensed' otherwise you'd think he was the Australian distributor let alone the Vic distributor.  It got me.
Addicted to pins.

Offline dealers choice

• Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
Very nice wording Mike. No clues at all ^&( . I still think Nino for Vic and Brett for Qld. And if they are all the best to them. I just wish I had the funds to do the same in N.S.W for you.

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Quite a few differences in build design and quality. I guess if you want the "Rolls Royce" we just have to wait a bit longer.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Quite a few differences in build design and quality. I guess if you want the "Rolls Royce" we just have to wait a bit longer.

Maybe not - Mr Pinball doesn't say they are available now - perhaps the genuine ones will be available at about the same time?

Offline Homepin

• Forum Posts:
Some buyers of these tables are operators and they have asked me to include a few things that it seems a lot of the others are leaving out (cost cutting I suppose?). The most requested thing is a solid door locking system. The usual single metal tab really isn't good enough and most know you can pop a door open in seconds with bare hands and even faster with a screwdriver.

The pics here show our initial prototype setup with a 2mm stainless lock tab and full three way door locking mechanism. We are using 4mm rod end bearings held in place with nylock nuts. There are some changes to this setup for the finished product - the lock screws on the right angle brackets are moved further towards the edge as I decided to use the flanged nut and it's a lot larger than a standard nut. Also the main tab that bolts to the lock in the middle is even stronger with webs in the corners.