Author Topic: Stern Mustang has arrived at Timezone Surfers Paradise  (Read 429 times)

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Stern Mustang has arrived at Timezone Surfers Paradise
« on: April 01, 2014, 07:31:21 PM »
haven't played yet, but it has arrived :-)

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Wow your sooooo lucky :-) this titles starting to get good reviews in America.

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
They'll be getting a LE or Premium too ^^^

You'll have to come up for a holiday %$%

Offline DSB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
Got a bit of work to do near there tomorrow. Might have to drop in for a game. Hats of to them for keeping up with the latest pins. Have they moved them to a new spot???

Offline GORGAR 1

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
They'll be getting a LE or Premium too ^^^

You'll have to come up for a holiday %$%

Might have to :-)

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
Going in tomorrow night for our monthly league meet.
More info here for the Facebook people ..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Timezone-Surfers-Paradise/136714879714435?ref=stream

Offline DSB

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
Played the Mustang there today. $2.00 coin for 3 games at the moment with the out lane posts set to easy. Not into cars much but I found it a really enjoyable game. Within 30 seconds I was in to multiball with Jackpots going off left right and centre. Its a pretty fast game play and good to see the ball bounce around the bumpers for a decent amount of time. The double drop ramp top left corner is cool and the 360 cup at the end of the Jackpot ramp is good for holding a ball during multiball. Seems to have an easy rule set but maybe that could be me not knowing the game. Seems to be a good game if you just want to bash some balls around for a while with out getting bogged down with a thousand rules. Reminds me of playing my WCS94. 

One Question though, can some one tell me how to get the Mustang letters? I managed to get to Mustang multiball but have no idea how!

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
Played the Mustang there today. $2.00 coin for 3 games at the moment with the out lane posts set to easy. Not into cars much but I found it a really enjoyable game. Within 30 seconds I was in to multiball with Jackpots going off left right and centre. Its a pretty fast game play and good to see the ball bounce around the bumpers for a decent amount of time. The double drop ramp top left corner is cool and the 360 cup at the end of the Jackpot ramp is good for holding a ball during multiball. Seems to have an easy rule set but maybe that could be me not knowing the game. Seems to be a good game if you just want to bash some balls around for a while with out getting bogged down with a thousand rules. Reminds me of playing my WCS94. 

One Question though, can some one tell me how to get the Mustang letters? I managed to get to Mustang multiball but have no idea how!

thanks the update, there is one sited in Newcastle I think this week so hope to have a go
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts

Offline Replay

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland

That machine is on coin play till tomorrow Thursday as a fund raiser for charity, the other one is in the other bank of pins, it has the usual swipe card. As for rules I have no idea, only got two games in tonight as it was club night.