Author Topic: Friggin psycho Ebay member..  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Friggin psycho Ebay member..
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2014, 09:03:28 PM »
the guys father has just passed away.!!!he is not thinking straight.have you had a civil talk with him regards transport.and costs.?does he still want the machine?or is he just making excusses to get his money back.ie less your costs in time and ..ucking around?

Phone is turned off.. ive been trying to tell him to make sure his " Hells Angel" mates bring a truck so thay can take the machine with them

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2014, 09:17:55 PM »
threats to your life is a criminal matter in any state.report him and his wheel angels
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2014, 09:37:54 PM »
threats to your life is a criminal matter in any state.report him and his wheel angels

Already been done.. they have copy of the phone messages, his number and address

Offline Boots

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Adelaide
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2014, 10:10:32 PM »

Already been done.. they have copy of the phone messages, his number and address

Does he have your address?
If the sale doesn't go through then you can retrieve the selling fees from ebay, I have done it before.

Offline dealers choice

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Cessnock, N.S.W
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2014, 10:37:29 PM »
Yep, i feel your pain Gav. and especially now you'll all understand why i REFUSE to sell anything at all on e'bay. apart from my c/card has already been ripped off once. cant fully blame e'bay but it was exactly when i sold my first item through them.
I'm not cranky, I just want MORE pins!

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2014, 10:58:03 PM »
Another wanker  !!@
How annoying  @.@

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2014, 11:19:33 PM »
That bloody game is CURSED  !*!

The main thing is you reported his threats to the police. Keep copies of everything because if something does happen, there's a motive right there. But I was once told "Those that make threats are usually the ones that do nothing. It is the ones that don't threaten you that will act". Calling you during the night is borderline harassment anyway.

If you can report the prick via an eBay dispute, then the poo will hit the fan for him. The eBay dispute system works well - if you still have time.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2014, 11:44:30 PM »
Exactly Niño its the quiet ones you need to worry about.    And people who really are friends with bikies don't use then as threats

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2014, 11:52:40 PM »
Exactly Niño its the quiet ones you need to worry about.    And people who really are friends with bikies don't use then as threats

Yeh I know.. not the first time ive been threatened with someones " bikie: friends.. calling them Hells Angels is a bit of a give away.. too much TV watching.
I sent him a message via Ebay so there is a record of it.. he knows the cops have his details and all messages.. also knows  that he has a choice.. pay the freight and get it out.. I pay freight and he pays me or I give him back his money minus what listing it has cost me..and yes.. he has my shop address, but then I have his home address.
Guy is a retard

Offline Replay

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2014, 12:24:55 AM »
I have my phone set to "do not disturb" between 11pm -6am except for nominated numbers

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #25 on: April 04, 2014, 12:28:36 AM »
I have my phone set to "do not disturb" between 11pm -6am except for nominated numbers
11pm far to generous e

Offline joele

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2014, 11:00:56 AM »
WOW, you hit the jackpot..   !^!
-----
Current - Dr Who, The Shadow, Judge Dredd, Bram Stoker's Dracula and Star Wars DE

Owned but Sold - Indiana Jones, Revenge from mars, Fish Tales, Tron Pro

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2014, 12:17:59 AM »
I mean, what a mess the guy has caused himself just because he was too lazy or not too bright enough to make a easy arrangement to have the machine shipped. Something in his head isn't right cause he payed for the machine and was happy to leave the money spent for ages before he finally decided to go postal.lol

You have bent over backwards Gav and have practically done absolutely EVERYTHING you could have done for him and he still hasn't just organised the acceptance of freight.
You are a lot more generous than most, I would have just kept the money n sent the machine to the address he provided.
Lose the money in shipping n keep the rest $, versus lose some selling fees n still retain the machine. You have been too kind.
*Maybe his Dad did pass away, maybe he isn't thinking straight at all like someone said, maybe he has had a mental breakdown. Maybe he will send someone, maybe he will come himself, who knows, but at this stage u have done your best not to inflame things incase he does hold a grudge or go further postal. Threatening or not threatening, u just never know what upset people will do. I think u have handled a troubled person rather well by staying neutral which I think is definitely the best thing to do. Hope the nightmare ends soon and u can sell he machine to another wanting n grateful person.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2014, 12:28:50 AM »
I mean, what a mess the guy has caused himself just because he was too lazy or not too bright enough to make a easy arrangement to have the machine shipped. Something in his head isn't right cause he payed for the machine and was happy to leave the money spent for ages before he finally decided to go postal.lol

You have bent over backwards Gav and have practically done absolutely EVERYTHING you could have done for him and he still hasn't just organised the acceptance of freight.
You are a lot more generous than most, I would have just kept the money n sent the machine to the address he provided.
Lose the money in shipping n keep the rest $, versus lose some selling fees n still retain the machine. You have been too kind.
*Maybe his Dad did pass away, maybe he isn't thinking straight at all like someone said, maybe he has had a mental breakdown. Maybe he will send someone, maybe he will come himself, who knows, but at this stage u have done your best not to inflame things incase he does hold a grudge or go further postal. Threatening or not threatening, u just never know what upset people will do. I think u have handled a troubled person rather well by staying neutral which I think is definitely the best thing to do. Hope the nightmare ends soon and u can sell he machine to another wanting n grateful person.

Almost.. I haven't returned his money.. I did give him some choices as explained above. What I do want to do is talk to the turkey and put him straight. Im not easily intimidated and if he is on his way ( been driving for nearly 48 hrs now) then he can carry his bloody machine back with him..LOL.
His phone now rings but he is not answering it.. will ring again tomorrow from a silent number. Im not paying his bloody shipping.. I sent him the EGO link over 4 weeks ago with drop off depot details etc.. in fact he got the whole quote, weight, size etc. When I first spoke to him he was very softly spoken.. the other day he was just  the complete opposite.
He is not on his way, he is more likely feeling like a right tit right now, but it still needs to be sorted. I might even list the machine again just to push this along a bit.. && &&

Offline Retropin

• Forum Posts:
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2014, 12:47:45 AM »
Even has a pic of himself on his Ebay profile..