Author Topic: Dracula Soundboard wanted SB-100  (Read 224 times)

Offline ralph67

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
    • ralph1967@optusnet.com.au
Dracula Soundboard wanted SB-100
« on: March 30, 2014, 02:43:49 PM »
Hi All , @@^  I am looking for a  soundboard SB-100 to suit a Stern "dracula".or any other SB-100's that may do the job from that era.. please Cheers Ralph.
One-Ball!

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
Re: Dracula Soundboard wanted SB-100
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2014, 03:55:54 PM »
 &&

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2014, 06:45:33 PM »
SB100 is my least favourite board..i hate that thing

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2014, 02:17:01 AM »
Yes i did repair one from a Hot Hand that was missing one of the tones and got it going , That board had a few stuffed chips. I  may be able to get the one i have going. just thought i would put it out there for another. Did find a good article on repairing them. The One question i do have is , Are the Dracula tones similar to the Hot Hand or Cosmic Princess? Only i have never heard the game ( Dracula) going? Thanks for any  help...  Ralph
One-Ball!

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2014, 08:53:31 AM »
Yes i did repair one from a Hot Hand that was missing one of the tones and got it going , That board had a few stuffed chips. I  may be able to get the one i have going. just thought i would put it out there for another. Did find a good article on repairing them. The One question i do have is , Are the Dracula tones similar to the Hot Hand or Cosmic Princess? Only i have never heard the game ( Dracula) going? Thanks for any  help...  Ralph

The tones are the same as Hot Hand (i have both Drac and Hot Hand in my collection). Cosmic Princess tones are a bit higher in pitch but as you would be aware the pitch of the tones can be adjusted with the pots on the board. I have two Cosmic Princess' but only one is up and running (picked up a project one a few weeks ago for $350 which will be sold once repaired/restored).

I'll post a vid of the three games later so you can hear difference in the sounds.

Cheers.. Mitch

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2014, 08:12:01 PM »
Thanks for the info Mitch , I wasn't sure about the dracs tones but now i know Cheers. oh DD's has a board for me cheers ^^^
One-Ball!

Offline Mr Pinbologist

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Wauchope NSW
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2014, 09:12:20 PM »
Thanks for the info Mitch , I wasn't sure about the dracs tones but now i know Cheers. oh DD's has a board for me cheers ^^^

No worries Ralph  ^^^

Looks like Daniel to the rescue again  ^^^ i reckon he should start a pinball 'wrecking yard' type business selling 2nd hand bits  *%*

Offline ralph67

• Forum Posts:
  • Stoneville
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2014, 01:50:48 AM »

No worries Ralph  ^^^

Looks like Daniel to the rescue again  ^^^ i reckon he should start a pinball 'wrecking yard' type business selling 2nd hand bits  *%*
Yes i reckon , thanks Daniel. I have a  pile of wreckers that i think is getting smaller then another comes along!  , All sorted one a SB- 100 on its way. The Cosmic has that weird "screeching" Tone . But i don't mind the early electronic sounds from these old sterns. when these boards are properly tuned in with the pots they sound okay &&.
One-Ball!