Author Topic: might have to start turning up to pinball comps drunk!!!!!!  (Read 4955 times)

Offline beaky

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne, Vic
as the heading states
totally in the zone tonight, drunk as a skunk clocked Fire Power on the second ball (factory settings except for free play and 5 ball game)
then on the 3rd ball  ^&^  ^&^  ^&^ the ball jumps the right sling shot and the sling shot starts machine gunning thank god for the key so i can slide the glass off and remove the ball, I am too busy making all you other pinball owners boards look like new, I don"t have time to finish my STTNG restore let alone repair a special solenoid driver and replace a coil on my fire power.
any who 5th ball clocked it twice and final score 999,970  ^&^ but  $#$
Fire Power can be a brutal game, most times when I am sober i can only score a few hundred thousand on a 5 ball game and not even get multiball.

On site pinball repairs in MELBOURNE NTH SUBURBS  : Circuit board repairs and refurbishing Australia wide (via Aust post)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
as the heading states
totally in the zone tonight, drunk as a skunk clocked Fire Power on the second ball (factory settings except for free play and 5 ball game)
then on the 3rd ball  ^&^  ^&^  ^&^ the ball jumps the right sling shot and the sling shot starts machine gunning thank god for the key so i can slide the glass off and remove the ball, I am too busy making all you other pinball owners boards look like new, I don"t have time to finish my STTNG restore let alone repair a special solenoid driver and replace a coil on my fire power.
any who 5th ball clocked it twice and final score 999,970  ^&^ but  $#$
Fire Power can be a brutal game, most times when I am sober i can only score a few hundred thousand on a 5 ball game and not even get multiball.

i will be up there first week in aug.hope to meet up with you and brett+all the local gals.again
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you

Offline Freiherr

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • The Oaks, NSW
  • Amongst clouds
I can vouch for that. FP appears to be  less brutal when player is under the inflence of some form of substance. You did well removing the glass while sloshed.
If you don't remember the 70s then you were on drugs.
If you remember playing pinball in the 70s you were having a good time.
If you don't remember anything,  then read about it here,

Offline goodolddays

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
I can vouch for that. FP appears to be  less brutal when player is under the inflence of some form of substance. You did well removing the glass while sloshed.

+1 .

Last week I managed to get multiball twice on the 1st ball (never done that before) and had extra ball lit but failed to collect it .

I have my FP set on 3 ball just like it was in the arcades when it robbed me of so many 20c pieces ! . I have clocked it on 3 ball once in 5 years LOL
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
All pinball comps should include copious amounts of grog. Anyone sober should be banned from competing.
 #*#
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"