Author Topic: Infinity Virtual Pinball - 42" playfield - Gameplay Mixup  (Read 10783 times)

Offline swinks

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Lake Macquarie, NSW
agree with you on a few accounts.

- I don't like how pinball arcade pans around and looks at the plunger - wish they had a option for just a fixed screen view.

- the other is the computer setup, which I have read and it appears that it is such a pain to get right, hence why with my project I am going down a different path with a dedicated mac mini computer and a 100hz monitor for a plug and play setup - just open up the app and start playing. I will start my own thread soon for those curious and interested but I bought the parts, downloaded the games and was playing just on the bench top (in cabinet view) after 10 minutes setup. The downside is I don't have access to all the pinmame stuff but I have cabinet view for pinball arcade and will for pro pinball and hopefully the zen works along with a few others available for mac - so will be fun and great for the kids as it has a modern version of 1945 and angry birds for the kids in landscape view.

back on top, thanks for sharing
« Last Edit: June 02, 2014, 09:46:59 AM by swinks »
https://swinks.com.au

for pinball parts (reproduction & mods)
for pinball t-shirts