Author Topic: Sydney Expo Update  (Read 3841 times)

Offline jyebow

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Maitland, NSW
  • GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle,
Re: Sydney Expo Update
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2009, 11:10:19 AM »
who is going? seems alot of people I know of have pulled the plug (more fun for me I guess &&)
!!! Not me!! &^&
GTB Pioneer, Bally Hi-Lo Ace, WMS Space Shuttle, Data East Lethal Weapon 3

Offline illawarra_steelers

• Read-Only
  • Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra, NSW
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2009, 01:27:33 PM »
who is going? seems alot of people I know of have pulled the plug (more fun for me I guess &&)

Their loss....they are expecting around 500+ people on both days  *%*

Offline Private Gimp

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Mackay, Queensland
  • Fix'n and play'n Pinball
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2009, 01:38:00 PM »
Well,
Iam just about to board the plane flight from Mackay North Queensland down to Sydney New South.
Hanging with family till Saturday Morning then up to the Expo. I'll try and get there early, but expect to be about 10am.

I'll be wearing a faded blue Mackay Communications Systems cap and probably my much feared and detested Brisbane Broncos NRL Shirt so you'll recognise me.
My twin Bro as mentioned in an earlier posting isnt sure if hes going and it doesn't worry me so fortunately for you you may not be seeing double.

Iam really looking forward to this Expo, the pinny comp (in which I kick all your ass's in and take the prize) and seeing family and pinny mates at the same time.
So much to discuss about with pinball. I also can't wait to see CI in its glory, hopefully get a game in if possible and probably doing some wheeling and dealing as well.

I Look forward to meeting you all there. I hope they have clothing merchandise as it would make it easier to find you guys around the place.

Also King Ping is SOLD guys.
Thanks for the interest and kind offers but I got what I was asking without transporting to the Expo, it would be great to have another 5 King Pins to sell but not to be this time around.

Kind regards,

Cliffy Tucker $#$ (AKA Private Gimp)

Offline goodolddays

• Forum Posts:
  • Riverstone NSW
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »
Also King Ping is SOLD guys.
Thanks for the interest and kind offers but I got what I was asking without transporting to the Expo, it would be great to have another 5 King Pins to sell but not to be this time around.

Kind regards,

Cliffy Tucker $#$ (AKA Private Gimp)

Damn !  If I had a brain, Cliff, I would have done what the lucky buyer did and offer to come and pick it up from your Bro's place.

Never mind and will look out for you at Expo to say Gday

Cheers
Dave
I need more room ! and more $$$

Offline v8racefan

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2009, 03:25:08 PM »
Can anyone help ^&^, another hobby of mine is collecting programs, can any member that is going to the expo purchase me a $2.00 special event program.

Happy to pay $5 for one which should be enough to cover postage to sunny queenland. #*#

Thanks

v8racefan/Leon
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2009, 05:20:33 PM »
Mate - ill pick one up for you.... hope your backs getting better

Offline millsy

• Forum Posts:
  • Illawarra
  • pinballaustralia.com
    • Pinball Australia
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2009, 05:58:47 PM »
I will be there for the 2 days - Cant wait.  $#$
Kev
pinballaustralia.com

Offline v8racefan

• Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast Queensland
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2009, 08:51:15 PM »
Mate - ill pick one up for you.... hope your backs getting better

Cool thanks Gav,

I'll collect the program (and my sign) when you return from the expo. My back is slowly getting better still along way to go until I'm 100%. Sorry for not collecting my sign sooner.

Thanks again for the offer, have a great expo mate, your going to have heaps of playfields to restore after this weekend..

Cheers

v8racefan
Pinballs in my collection Elvira, Stern Grand Prix, Bally Corvette, Creature from the Black Lagoon, Judge Dredd, Black Rose and Data East Guns n Roses.