Author Topic: Colour DMD is cool  (Read 7095 times)

Offline studley67

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Forum Posts:
  • adelaide hills
    • facebook
Re: Colour DMD is cool
« on: June 14, 2014, 08:07:39 AM »
First let me say I am not big into mods, but, this one is way cool. After seeing it working in a few fellow collectors A title machines which are up there in $ value, I was stoked to see that that good old basher Fish Tales is one COLOR not COLOUR ( stupid yanks spelling  %.%) DMD just released and as luck would have it Joe at Amusements for Kids had 2 coming in. No brainer I will have one please as I have been after one for a while for my big bros 50th. Well I picked the worst out of the two as I love tickling the old girls up ( BTW the other has clear coat and is still up for sale ) and the very first mod was this new colour dmd, WOW it suits this machine so well with the coloured speaker panel and it really does sparkle.
Easy to install apart from not needing the original lamp connector, as shown in pic, do not force it either or catastrophic events will happen.
I learnt long ago that NOTHING should be forced. BTW sigma is not bad to look at either, this is standard before the dedicated ROM is installed.
Any hoo, here is mine, show me yours!

BEST MOD EVER!

i would not be letting the circuit board sit on that metal
Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you