Author Topic: New Bumper Episode! Pinheadz PODcast EP6!  (Read 2042 times)

Offline carbonROD

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • CANBERRA
    • PINHEADZ PINBALL PODcast
Re: New Bumper Episode! Pinheadz PODcast EP6!
« on: June 26, 2014, 02:49:28 AM »
The variety of subject matter continues to surpass with each episode.

Top work again guys!

^^^

Thanks Pinsanity...really appreciate the support! Cheers Rod

Oh no. Another $500 phone bill coming up. I was dumb enough to stream the last few podcasts from my phone via Bluetooth in the car, and exceeded my data allowance. Hence the last bill. Got to download this one onto a SD card this time and avoid the costs. Looking forward to it

Haha! Thanks Dendoc...I feel guilty & complimented at the same time!  %$%

Another excellent eposide boys. Keep the great work flowing. Best Pinball podcast out there hands down.

Officially the best compliment anyone could possibly pay us! Thanks Wiked...we really appreciate the encouragement. Cheers Rod

Another great podcast. Really enjoyed listening to it during a workout at the gym. I know its not the place, the podcast is more suited to a lounge chair and a pie and beer, but hey. One criticism, don't make them any longer otherwise you'll kill me at the gym  %.% thanks Rob

HAHA, thanks Rob...we'll take the credit if you come out of there looking like Schwartzenagger.  %$% You're right, the run time can creep up on us.

Took the last one to work and did  a lot of glassblowing to it.. really enjoyed it and the way my work had "flow" id say its conducive to making work you are proud to put your name to.. will take this episode in and do the same.

I never cease to be amazed by the places people listen to the show...that's really cool man! Thanks for listening Retropin.

Listened to the first hour, and I'll listen to the second hour at work as well.

Thanks again for being part Episode 6 NiƱo! Always cool when you come on!  ^^^

LIKE the Pinheadz PODcast on FACEBOOK or listen at iTUNES & STITCHER now!