Author Topic: How do you decide what stays and what goes in your collection  (Read 17057 times)

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
As far as inside the house is concerned, I'm almost full (plenty more room really but the wife says enough) I have a little more room in the garage before a car would have to move outside but I'm not keen on that so I'm close to the point where I'm thinking about if I'd sell or store a game. I have plenty of room to store machines away from home but I'd never turn them on unless they lived at home with me.
I'm not much of a spontaneous buyer either so I tend to target a game that I really want for a while before buying it which possibly makes it emotionally a little harder to part with later on. I also get a lot of satisfaction from doing games up so that also makes them feel a bit more personal and also harder to give up so generally I think I'll probably keep collecting and rotating my games around from time to time. I think it's nice to know that if I had a pinball meet night or a weekend planned then I could bring a heap more games home then I'd normally have here for others to enjoy also.
I think it's going to be very hard for me to put a game I've restored away in storage but at some stage I know if I keep working on them then eventually some of my favourites will have to be put away.