Author Topic: Medieval Madness for trade (Vic)  (Read 5554 times)

Offline pinsanity

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Medieval Madness for trade (Vic)
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2014, 09:46:34 AM »
I know that people ask $12,000 for the Medieval Madness but I have never seen one actually sell for that much. Correct me if I am wrong. It's a bit like selling your car - asking price and sell price are two very different numbers. Good luck with the sale, I wish I could buy it. I have an Stern Elvis for trade (I am original owner in as new condition). I value it at $8500  &&. Maybe we can do a deal?

You must be new to pinball because plenty of MM's in the past few years have sold for more than $12k.
Oscar sold an MM last month for $11.5k on another forum.
Best 2x trade offers I have received so far (Not from anyone here) - ACDC Pro/POTC/T3 & IronMan/Shadow/Demoman

Forget about any combo involving the ACDC Pro. The market value on that title is dropping faster than a lead balloon.

IM and Shadow combo looks like the optimum deal to me from that choice as both are highly regarded.

Good luck with the trade if it works out for you.  ^^^

PS: Sold a restored MM back in May for north of the figure stated above - one of the first things the buyer mentioned during pre-deal discussions was the MM remake, so the market knows but is still happy to pay the asking price for original anyway.