Author Topic: Medieval Madness for trade (Vic)  (Read 5543 times)

Offline erx400

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Medieval Madness for trade (Vic)
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2014, 08:09:32 PM »

Forget about any combo involving the ACDC Pro. The market value on that title is dropping faster than a lead balloon.

IM and Shadow combo looks like the optimum deal to me from that choice as both are highly regarded.

Good luck with the trade if it works out for you.  ^^^

PS: Sold a restored MM back in May for north of the figure stated above - one of the first things the buyer mentioned during pre-deal discussions was the MM remake, so the market knows but is still happy to pay the asking price for original anyway.

Both are fair trades just trying to decide which one I should accept.
Looking at ACDC Pro I can't believe how much they stripped out of it from the premium unlike say Metallica Pro (Which I already own). ACDC Pro would only be useful on location I think. POTC I've never played & read mixed feelings about it while T3 is a fun cheaper Stern which I like.

With the other offer I love IM, Enjoy Shadow & Demoman well I'd take T3 over it.

I can't see decent MM's falling below $10k, People always out there that would take the 1997 original over the 2014 remake.
Will be interesting a couple of years from now on how both MM 1997 & 2014 prices settle.