Author Topic: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 21 - elkor-alish  (Read 1731 times)

Offline elkor-alish

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Re: Sunday Pinball Questionaire - part 21 - elkor-alish
« on: April 19, 2009, 10:35:31 PM »
1. Earliest pinball memory?
My earliest Pin memory was in 1981 down at Scarborough Beach in Perth. I had been playing video games all day at one of the pinnie parlours there and decided to have a go on a Pinball machine. There wasn't much that grabbed my attention but then I saw a machine with handles on it. "Hyperball" totally didn't understand it or what I was to do but had a go anyway. I was totally bewildered and put off from pinball for many years. I was only 8 but luckily I woke up 26 years later #*#

2. All time favorite pin? Why?
Scared Stiff good game play and it's funny as to play. Elvira is the queen of double entendre's.

3. Favorite pinball manufacture?
Williams

4. Favorite game in your collection? Why?
Tales of the Arabian Nights because of the great gameplay, animations and cool story.

5. How long have you been collecting?
11 months

6. First game and how did you find it?
High Speed 2: The Getaway bought from markc on an impulse buy.

7. Do you still have it?
YES! never sell!

8. What are you currently working on?
Space Invaders

9. Most wanted game to add to your collection?
Lord of the Rings

10. Best all time bargain game added to your collection?
Data East Time Machine. Best pin for the price in a bulk buy.

11. Worst ever miss – tell us about the one that got away!
Got sniped on ebay for a bargain priced Scared Stiff. ^.^

12. Worst ever purchase – tell us about the game you wished you never bought
Space Invaders. Nice to look at but not the most exciting game to play. Bloody dodgey lamp holders. !!!

13. Describe your collection
Good variety of pins from different eras and manufacturers

14. Describe your gamesroom
Still being built. All my games are in the dining room at the moment. But it's cool 'cause the Missus loves pins too.

15. Do you have other games other than pinball?
Title Fight, 48 in 1 cocktail, Rolling Thunder cab, Lowboy and a Neo Geo 6 slot cab, all for sale :D

16. Where can you see the hobby in 10 years
Personally: Rock solid, as passionate as ever and with more pins and parts than I will ever use.
The manufacturing industry: Sadly missed.
Pins: The Getaway, TotAN, WH2O, Pinball Magic, Banzai Run, Flintstones, Judge Dredd, Lord of the Rings LE, Metallica LE, Iron Man VE, The Walking Dead LE, Star Trek The Next Generation.