Author Topic: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015  (Read 28512 times)

Offline Cow Corner

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Re: Stern's Next Pin - TWD 2014 / 2015
« Reply #300 on: October 20, 2014, 10:04:09 AM »
PLAYED THE WALKING DEAD PRO TONIGHT

Played the game at Timezone and I really liked it.
It feels like and plays like a widebody cause of the design.
The audio and dots are excellent. The insert LEDs and all the general illumination LEDs are awesome not to mention the many hidden Leds n flashers hidden everywhere like in the jail house and under ramps etc etc etc.
The machine is finished really really well.

The bright white LEDs on the playfield take a little to get used to but do look amazing and really light the machine up.
Some will change a few whites to red or green or blue, but any small mod like that will be a great enhancement.

THE BASH TOY is interactive. It leans back exposing red bright LEDs on the Pro model and is fun to hit.
The jailhouse doors opening up and the zombie appearing is very cool.

If u like the theme and u like a zombie games with a fast wide open playfield with plenty to shoot for, I reckon u will like this pinball machine. I loved it cause I loved the show and I really like John Borgs design and flow. This game makes u chase your shots carefully and is fun.

I went there ready to admit that if I didn't like it, I would report that, but I did like it a lot.
Its different to X Men and Star Trek and ACDC etc, so that was a big attraction to me.
I reckon if you like wide open n fast, u will like this.
Audio and artwork are awesome.

Hope others get to play it and enjoy it .

..It was a given...

I have played it, it looks nice in the flesh and the artwork was very good.
Unfortunately this is where it ends for the moment with this game.
Needs major code work, audio is very poor and callouts are awful.
It has a good game in it wanting to come out but needs major code work and a revision on audio.
The bash toy was just another bash toy...meh
" It's not the right time to be sober, now the idiots are taking over"