Author Topic: BIG BANG BAR REVIEW  (Read 605 times)

Offline ddstoys

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
BIG BANG BAR REVIEW
« on: April 19, 2009, 07:00:39 PM »
Well id like to send out a big thanks to Nick for giving me the opportunity to play BIG BANG BAR for those of you who havnt played it. Its fast fun and the sounds are fairly adult lol.   OHHH LITTLE MORE TO THE LEFT lol.   As for the rest of nicks machines the biggest shock to me was the BLACK HOLE wow what a great player that is im going to get the multiball one day nick. (At least i beat you on that one lol)  As for AFM that game nows now to stay in your collection thats for sure EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL.
   All round great collection i cant even pick a favorite.

That golf game is fantastic aswell

Thanks again Daniel

Offline MartyJ

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
Re: BIG BANG BAR REVIEW
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 07:12:00 PM »
Well id like to send out a big thanks to Nick for giving me the opportunity to play BIG BANG BAR for those of you who havnt played it. Its fast fun and the sounds are fairly adult lol.   OHHH LITTLE MORE TO THE LEFT lol.   As for the rest of nicks machines the biggest shock to me was the BLACK HOLE wow what a great player that is im going to get the multiball one day nick. (At least i beat you on that one lol)  As for AFM that game nows now to stay in your collection thats for sure EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL.

Thanks again Daniel

I'm looking forward to playing a BBB as well.  Never seen one in the flesh (yet)...

Interesting about BH.  I've just bought one so looking forward to getting it home and rebuilt.!  Another machine purchased which I've never played before...

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 07:50:16 PM »
Interesting about BH.  I've just bought one so looking forward to getting it home and rebuilt.!  Another machine purchased which I've never played before...

From all reports it is a player so that shouldn't be a problem. Also I imagine if you fix it and then sold it on you would be struggling to lose money on it given the starting price which was most likely very fair.

Offline ktm450

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong, Victoria
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 08:27:36 PM »
Nick does have a great collection, all his pins are in excellent condition, the funhouse and AFM with repro PFs.  BBB is a fun game, it is great to play such a limited release with a great story behind it.  I to found the BH a big suprise and enjoyed it very much, great back glass and good layout with the sunken mini PF

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 08:34:19 PM »
YEah Matt they sure are in great condition. And Nicks story of asteroid annieis pushing very close to to good to be true. He is one very lucky man.

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 08:40:27 PM »
Well id like to send out a big thanks to Nick for giving me the opportunity to play BIG BANG BAR for those of you who havnt played it. Its fast fun and the sounds are fairly adult lol.   OHHH LITTLE MORE TO THE LEFT lol.   As for the rest of nicks machines the biggest shock to me was the BLACK HOLE wow what a great player that is im going to get the multiball one day nick. (At least i beat you on that one lol)  As for AFM that game nows now to stay in your collection thats for sure EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL, EXTRA BALL.

Thanks again Daniel

I'm looking forward to playing a BBB as well.  Never seen one in the flesh (yet)...

Jeeeez Marty, its like every week I hear of another machine to your collection. Are you going to leave any for us???

What's the BH make it for you now...how many??? Look forward to hearing what you do to it.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2009, 08:42:02 PM by pinball god »
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline MartyJ

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2009, 08:41:49 PM »

Thanks again Daniel

Jeeeez Marty, it like evry week I hear of another machine to your collection. Are you going to leave any for us???

What's the BH make it for you now...how many???

Total of 4 now.  A BBB would be awesome to get but I'd need a tatts win first...

Offline pinball god

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • Metallica is here to stay
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 08:43:57 PM »
Well I'm surpised, I beat you by one...but I don't think that'll stand for long. My guess we'll be meeting at Mark's one day. I'm sure you must be on the hunt for #5 by now!!!
Still loving my Metallica Premium

Offline MartyJ

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 08:50:19 PM »
Hopefully I will be down for Marks next container, but although I've got the room, I need to save for a while.  No more for this year (unless a $300 bargain comes along)...

Offline ajlaird

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Greensborough, Melbourne
  • Go Ahead, Make My Day
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 09:20:29 PM »
Hopefully I will be down for Marks next container, but although I've got the room, I need to save for a while.  No more for this year (unless a $300 bargain comes along)...

Know that feeling ;)

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 10:48:32 PM »
Thanks Daniel, it was a pleasure having you over, and thanks for picking that stuff up from Melbourne too, much appreciated.

Glad you liked BH - as I said, it can be evil most of the time (especially the left drain), but boy multiball is the most rewarding in any game I've played. Its that multiball that puts BH a millimeter higher in ranking than HH for me.You put in a pretty good game on AFM yourself - nearly destroyed Mars! I meant to tell you a story about that chick's voice on BBB "Oh, a little more to the right". Apparently as the budget was tight, nearly all the voices were done by Capcom staff members. The girl that did the Tube Dancer's voice was the quiet receptionist - she just happened to have **the** voice!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 10:51:11 PM »
Thats a cool story i wonder how they approached the staff members?  Hey baby can you please say ???? like your having an orgasm lol.  Can anyone else say sexual harrasment case lol

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2009, 10:33:30 PM »
Well Nick
             Im not happy with you was out in the shed working on some machines and all i could think of was trying to get Multi ball on Black hole.  Dont be supprised if you get a random knock on the door from a Nut job wanting to play Black Hole lol   

I definately understand what you meant by EVIL GAME

Offline pinnies4me

• Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Victoria
« Reply #13 on: April 29, 2009, 10:57:20 PM »
 %)% any time buddy!
“If you wanna escape, go up to a pinball machine. There’s a magic button on the front that takes you to a world under the glass and makes the the rest of the universe disappear.”

Offline ddstoys

• High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Geelong
« Reply #14 on: April 29, 2009, 10:59:03 PM »
Thanks Nick
                     I will get that MULTIBALL