Author Topic: Buy a Pinball with Paypal and get 180 days Buyer Protection .  (Read 154 times)

Offline Ant68

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Brisbane
Buy a Pinball with Paypal and get 180 days Buyer Protection .
« on: October 15, 2014, 08:15:53 AM »
Just received this email , I read about it in the US but now its hit our shores .
Interesting times ahead for Pinballs sales or purchases or may I say anything on ebay .

Great news for the buyers not so good for the sellers I guess .

We’ve made some updates to our:

•   Combined Financial Services Guide and Product Disclosure Statement; and
•   User Agreement.

These changes will apply from 18 November and affect all users.

We’ve expanded Buyer Protection to let you file a dispute up to 180 calendar days after the transaction date (up from 45 days). Custom made items you never receive have also been added to the list of purchases eligible for protection.

You can see all the details on our website. Just go to www.paypal.com.au and click Legal at the bottom of the page, then Policy Updates.

As always, if you need help or have any questions give us a call or email us by visiting the Help Centre.

Sincerely,
PayPal Australia

Offline Homepin

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Not a business - A Passion!
The trick will be finding anyone stupid enough to accept PayPus for a purchase this large...I won't.

PayPus can make all the claims and promises they like - they are NOT the ones selling OR taking any risk whatsoever.

I can see through their BS lies but sadly many haven't yet been burnt by PayPus - give it time, they are slowly working on burning every person on the planet.
Replacement Pinball PCBs that remain faithful to the originals