Author Topic: Australian Pinball Expo 2014  (Read 12374 times)

Offline Retropin

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Pinball Memories at the Australian Pinball Expo 2014
« on: November 11, 2014, 05:36:34 PM »
I dont pretend to understand what happened between these two forums, nor do I care! let it go please for the sake of us newbies that enjoy the hobby and enjoy PINBALL in general. I don't want to be soured by past activities and bad feelings amongst the broader pinball community.
I use this forum a lot more then the others, but , I am not restricted to solely use it and don't ant to be ostracised by my participation in other forums.
I don't recollect seeing any bagging from any of the other forums about us and hope not to in the future.

Back on topic though, would love to see heaps of machines in one place to play one day, though this is nay on impossible for me unfortunately, but am lucky enough to know some fellow freaks in WA

Thanks for posting about PINBALL MEMORIES as I was unaware of your company, thank you. GOOD LUCK Dude

Hey..sorry Oldskool.. didn't mean to upset anyone with my posting. But the event until now has been solely an AA affair and if you were not a member, you couldn't buy any tickets including the lock in and entry. When Oscar posted this morning, id assumed that he had been given permission to do so as the post is a cut and paste.
My thoughts were "why so late in the day is it an official post on here when its clearly not an open forum event"..

Anyway mate.. hope you enjoy the day and get to play the games you want to.. go have a ball pal!!!