Author Topic: Embryon owners - Unique opportunity !  (Read 549 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Embryon owners - Unique opportunity !
« on: November 28, 2014, 11:26:45 PM »

The first major project for APR & Platinum Pinball is a VERY unique opportunity. I don't think this has ever happened, and I don't think we will see it again. A customer's Embryon has presented us with this opportunity - It is a NICE example of an Embryon playfield, but it has had some touch up work and it is a patchwork quilt of contact. Artwork is 95% there. I own a VERY poor example of a playfield, and it has been decided that we will use the GOOD playfield as a reference for mine. Both will be refreshed, touched up and clearcoated at Platinum. I've mentioned this to TWO other Embryon owners, and I received the THIRD playfield today. A very nice example, but it also has had some work done. A FOURTH is arriving shortly.

That's FOUR Embryon playfields going to Platinum for restoration. One is mine - so I'm eager to have the project more forward.

Before I deliver the stripped playfields to Tim and Stu, I'd like to present this opportunity to other owners - If you have an Embryon, and you want it refreshed and cleared - now is the time !

To save on costs, two customers are stripping the top section, and I'm removing the bottom section. Once returned, I will reassemble.

This IS a unique opportunity - and after much discussion - we want to announce this project in case there are any other owners that want to take advantage of the deal.

This project will be documented by Tim and myself. I'm looking forward to this as much as Tim. So the "word" is out there. Please let either of us know - and we can work out a price and move forward.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia