Author Topic: Williams High Speed Issues  (Read 221 times)

Offline lanternau

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Williams High Speed Issues
« on: January 01, 2015, 08:04:51 PM »
Hoping someone can point me in the right direction. My HS was all working ok .....then all three Pop bumpers stopped as well as the left and right kickers??. Look for loose connections and broken wire ...could not see any thing . If I run the switch diagnostic it does not pick up the bumpers or the kickers. If I use the diode and jumper lead..the display suggests that all is good . If i start the game and fire the connector with another switch on the same row...the coil doesn't fire...score increases..Maybe my brain is fried from all of the xmas stuff. Oh ..I also changed the TIP 122 trannys related to the special solinoids over as I had some in my kit. I would appreciate any suggestions.

Cheers

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Williams High Speed Issues
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2015, 08:46:46 PM »
It would be great if the hardest thing to fix on a pinball was just checking and replacing every single fuse but it seems that pinball machines are exactly like women, great when they are nice to you and hellish frustrating and insane when they are not.

I am sorry I cannot pinpoint your technical hassle.
It's quiet on the forum tonight, everyone is recovering from New Years.
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline lanternau

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Williams High Speed Issues
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2015, 10:17:38 PM »
Cheers anyway...Happy New Year!