Author Topic: Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review  (Read 58776 times)

Offline RatBag

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Forum Posts:
  • Perth
Re: Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review
« on: January 02, 2015, 02:15:21 PM »
What was the point in reviewing/playing the game with the shipped code when there was an update for the software available before you unboxed it, ::)
Why would you bother!!

1 - I was unaware of any updates until I started digging for solutions for the prison magnet issues and the fact the game clearly has unfinished code.

2 - having a NIB game sitting for two weeks waiting for 2 pieces of foam kinda distracts from code issues.

3 - How long should I wait until it is an appropriate time to write up a review ? When the code is finally finished ? When will that be ?

Your comments only highlight the biggest issue Stern face with prospective buyers. Lack of testing and unfinished code. Why don't you contact Stern and ASK them why they present the game to the public unfinished ?

Also, can you explain to me how the code updates will address the out lane post adjustment ?

As per your points
1 - We both know thats not true as your customer/friend was told about the code update before the machine was delivered
2 - You could of unboxed the machine when it arrived,I did with mine
3 - Right a review with the latest available code installed

Games shipped with unfinished code is what it is ,if it bothers you buy the game S/H in 12 months time the only way to stop it is not to buy sight unseen.
As far as the inlane post adjustment this is nothing new on some titles,AC/DC and Xmen to name a few ,its not that hard to loosen a few screws to get to them.Im sure even you could manage that.