Author Topic: Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review  (Read 58791 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review
« on: January 02, 2015, 03:45:11 PM »
I am impressed.
This was a honest review.
I did play both the LE and the Pro and surprisingly never once got a magnet straight down the middle and the magnet threw the ball off in a random direction every time on both the Pro models and the one LE. It was the original shipping code as well. I am guessing that the magnet on the various games has an alignment or strength randomness to it/them.
Your review was straight from the heart and was technically sound.
I am not as mechanically harsh with the engineering of a game because the "imperfectness" of any pinball is what makes them unique and interesting and unusually attractive to me.
If a game doesn't have its quirky personality disorders, then it becomes just like any other.
I actually like a game that gives you a lot of "straight down the middles" because it wakes you up and makes you stay alert.
Any game that makes you swear at it often gets my tick of approval if that makes sense.

Even though I am a blatant Stern fan, I found the review to be very honest cause a real review has both goods and bads. When I do a review I try to be very light on the criticisms because I worry that someone might change their mind and not buy the game which I wouldn't want to happen but you can't have ya cake and eat it too.
A good review has both the goods and the bads.

Your review was very honest. Can't ask for anything more than that.  ^^^

« Last Edit: January 02, 2015, 04:00:45 PM by Caveoftreasures »
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !