Author Topic: Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review  (Read 58712 times)

Offline GORGAR 1

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • BROOKFIELD-MELBOURNE
Stern "The Walking Dead" LE Review
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2015, 09:17:30 PM »
KJWHF Amusements in WA thats the best place to buy NIB Stern's IMO,
as far away as WA is,  Joe still has the best after sales service.

Yep!

It was interesting reading your review Nino as I have a TWD LE too!
I haven't really had any issues with balls going SDTG.
Something I have noticed with mine is that most of the ball returns to the flippers are right on the end of the flippers.
For me, this has made the game a little frantic to play and kind of keeps me on edge a bit as I keep thinking that I'm going to loose the ball.
I'm loving it though.  #*#
I'm thinking of shortening the Bicycle Girl ramp and putting a longer ramp flap on to get around the rubber on the ramp thing.
I not sure, have to look at it a little closer.

Since the code update - The owner and I spent some time observing the issue - and we agreed it has been resolved. There are a number of other changes - I think some of the modes reward more points. Obtaining the Well Walker multiball and then belting the Prison gives the 4 ball multiball and then the game racks up SERIOUS points. I've obtained over 50 "kills" a few times now. I still can't work out "Horde" mode yet. No show stopper - the game is very very good the way it is. Best score is still 205 Million and I have had 3 games around the 185 Million.

I had a customer's daughter play the game - and she loved it.

That's a good score Nino around the 200 million :) can't remember if I've mentioned it here but the shot through the tunnel orbit then through the pops which comes around to the left flipper then slam the ball with the flipper and it'll rocket up the arena ramp it's a blast and as far as I'm concerned it's the best and fastest combo in any pinball I've played :) I added the Woodbury sign but I can see why Stern didn't lol see below.