Author Topic: Stern USA Facebook Site/Pages - Excellent Resource for all things New !  (Read 166 times)

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Forum Posts:
Go to Sterns Facebook Page and it is a better site than the official Stern website.

On the Facebook site today, photos of the new factory and its massive ! And the new Flyers for the WWE LE and Pro.

The Stern Facebook Site is well worth a look !
Behind every garage door could be a pinball collectors
"Cave of Treasures" 55 in my collection

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    
Beware of Stalkers & Walkers when playing The Walking Dead

My 7yr old son Hunter is my best mate in the world !

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Factory photo

Into  Stern -JJP - Cars , Road Bikes- Jet Skis - Star Trek n Sci-Fi & Electronics    

Offline DSB

• Trade Count: (0)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Gold Coast
    • OMNI Electrical & Data
It looks like there is still a lot of work to go to get it up an running.

Offline Caveoftreasures

• Forum Posts:
Yes the factory is HUGE and a lot of work to do but the contractors should make a decent dent in it if the various new plant and equipment is ready to go.
Given they are building a minimum of three production lines compared to the current one only, the new factory should be getting new everything, and the current Stern stuff will keep getting used at the existing factory til the new lines are up and running. This way, I am told, there won't be a stop in production.

It would be nice to see the new factory layout/plans for the new building but Stern is probably keeping that and many other things secret for business/competition reasons.

It will probably take 12 months for the new factory layout and design to be massaged into place once built so a Stern Factory tour late in 2015 or early 2016 will be on the cards for sure.

I have asked Stern for a Apx date of move in so hopefully they will email back with some general news for us Stern fans. It's certainly not going to be a cheap fit out that's for sure.
It's going to cost millions probably in labour and all the new equipment. I have worked in many large factories like that over the last 20 years running alarm and camera system cables on scissor lifts etc etc. It's going to be a big job running all the air hose lines for all their air powered tools, not to mention electricity cabling for all their production line power needs. Big big job.