Author Topic: My Iron Man Limited Edition Topper  (Read 3056 times)

Offline Habeboo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
My Iron Man Limited Edition Topper
« on: January 25, 2015, 06:48:47 PM »
Hello, my name is Dan and I'm new this site.  I am an artist from the USA and have been designing custom pinball art and mods for quite a while now.  I have had so many customers from Oz over the years I thought it was time I started coming on the forums down under to discuss my love for art and pinball.  Thanks to all my Aussie friends who have promoted my work down here over the past few years.

I have just released my new Iron Man pinball topper. It is a Limited edition run. I have been working on the art and prototypes of this one on and off since 2013. I wasn't sure if I was ever even going to make it. I really wanted this one to be different and special (because I've loved everything Marvel since I was 5 years old). This topper was designed to accent both the IM Classic and Pro Vault pinball machines. The IM topper has multiple lighting sources for a bright and dynamic effect. It features:

1) 3 levels.
2) Center clear acrylic and edge lit with blue lighting.
3) Glowing blue illuminated back panel.
4) Hot Rod red trimmed panel.
5) Gold front molding.
6) 3D front chest light with 2 color pulsating illumination.
7) 2 side black power cables.
Red "top and bottom" front illumination.

This topper will be a limited edition with only one run ever produced. Each topper will be signed and numbered. Unlike my other projects, I chose to do the limited edition run because of the complexity of this design. I will be taking orders for 2 weeks only and then that will be the number produced.

Please feel free to post or email me with any questions and for pricing. More info, pics and video of all my work is available on my webpage. Thanks and it's great to be here:) -Dan
tilttopper@mail.com

www.tilttopper.webs.com
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5EC2UJzMdAQ
« Last Edit: January 25, 2015, 07:02:54 PM by Habeboo »

Offline Crashramp

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Albury
Re: My Iron Man Limited Edition Topper
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2015, 07:06:56 PM »
Hi Dan, welcome to Aussie pinball. Your topper looks amazing!

Offline Habeboo

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Forum Posts:
Re: My Iron Man Limited Edition Topper
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2015, 07:46:10 PM »
Thanks so much:)