Author Topic: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry  (Read 11321 times)

Offline Strangeways

• Pinball Restoration is my passion
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • High Score Initials:
  • Forum Posts:
  • Melbourne
  • ABN 68 283 634 461
    • Ride The Boney Beast
Re: Farewell to a Friend - Greg Berry
« Reply #30 on: February 19, 2015, 08:50:42 PM »
Nino, could you please advise of any funeral arrangements as they may come to hand.  It might be nice for his family and friends to see how well respected and liked he was by the wider pinball community.

We will do so as the family advises. Will be passed on to the crew at AA as well.

Today was a sad day, but the family will be pleasantly surprised at the level of respect and admiration he has nurtured with the Australian pinball community and also with his dear friends overseas (James in particular).

Wow and just simply WOW- I got this news by text this arvo  - I was stunned, and still am.

What a top bloke he was - he just "said it as it was"  and had a great wit.
As you all know you would ALWAYS get great service from his business and if you ever got to chat with him you ALWAYS ended up laughing and hung up the phone in a decent mood.

I was VERY lucky and got to visit his home a few years ago for a few hours with Nino and enjoy some games with him in his collection and just generally 'shoot the sh*t' with him for a while.

Still feeling blown away by this news

Condolences to his family and friends ( Nino I know u guys were tight mate )

Already missing him. Should of had at least 2 X 2 hour phone calls since I last saw him on Saturday.

The comments on this thread will be presented to the family, as I know they are totally unaware of the impact Greg had on the pinball community. I will be posting recent photos of Greg soon.
Aussie Pinball - Proud to be Australia's Premier Pinball Forum

http://www.australianpinballrestorations.com.au/

http://www.rtbb.com.au/catalog/

We carry the largest range of NEW Ramps in Australia