Aussie Pinball Forums > Pinball Emulation

Pics of Superpin, my virtual pinball build

(1/3) > >>

howzat:
Hi All

Here are a few pics of the virtual pin project i have been working on for the last two years.

I thought if i based its theme/artwork around Batman and Superman my kids might show some interest (none whatsoever)!!

Mitch, (mr pinbologist) built this for me, starting of with a (heavily) modified Gtb Pinball Pool cabinet. As it turns out he only used the cabinet sides, as the front and rear panels were removed and replaced to widen the cab to fit the 46" LCD panel. The backbox was built from scratch to suit the 32" panel (my old tv from the shed).

Most of the time was spent trying to get the PC set up and running properly.

The reason i took this on; I'm the guy who wants all of them but only have room for six games.
The games play really well, some are a little slow but most are smooth and play well.
The graphics are excellent, i like the 70s and 80s games, as thats what i played back in the day.

pinball god:
They look real. How close to the real deal as far as play are they?

Crashramp:
Very cool line up of games on your vitual pin there. I'd love to have access to that many games like that.
I have to say the Genie looks awesome sitting next to it also.

howzat:
 They do look real   The graphics are  comparable to a xbox  Thats part of my reason for the build

Playing the tables are quite real  and on the newer  games  its like a entertainment center #*#

Having nearly 400 different games is mind blowing as some I didnt know of  especially the Playmatics  and EMs

Ive had comments that you forget that its  video pinball

Thanks for the Genie comment  it dose look nice and its fun to play      Howzat

pinballsales:
Pretty cool pictures you have, would love to get my hands on those! Flash Gordon looks awesome!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version